staring | chapter 4

~ time-skip: 9:30 am~

I opened the window fully, and sat on the edge of the windowsill, leaving my legs hanging out the window. Jiwon at next to me and we watched as buses began pouring into the front gates. In a matter of minutes, crowds had begun forming outside the school. My eye was caught by a group of 9, or more specifically, one boy in the back.

He had black hair that shone in the sun and dark brown eyes that scrunched and lit up when he laughed. his bright smile could be seen for miles and glistened in the light.

I watched him as he spoke to his friends, his adorable smile always visible. His friends were all equally as good looking, I can't lie. I watched as the boy zoned out of his friend's conversations. He looked around, admiring his surroundings and letting his eyes explore the new land.

"Ughh, I'm bored!" Jiwon said as she spans herself back into the room. I smiled watching her and let out a laugh, "what did you expect Ji" she didn't reply, she only glared back at me.

When I turned again back around my eyes scanned over the huge crowd. My eyes once again land on the boy, and just as I find him his eyes flicker up. He makes eye contact with me.

I froze and just stared back at him, I see his right hand lift up and do a sort of small wave as if he didn't want anyone to see him. Understandable, considering he is waving to a strange for who looks like she's trying to jump out the window. I waved back, smiling shyly as he grinned at me. His eyes pierced into mine and I knew id have trouble with this boy throughout the year. Uh oh... I can already feel a crush coming on. 

Hyunjin POV

I couldn't help but stare at her as she sat there, swinging her legs with her hair being blown by the wind. I need to find her.

[   sorry, short chapter but maybe a double upload? :P   ]