Bath Time

FP Jones

"You can have three toys in there baby." You told Ruby who was ever so eager to get in the bath tub.

"Peppa." She threw Peppa Pig in, sending water everywhere.

"Careful." You warned her.

"Sponge." She threw Sponge-bob in.

"Anddddd." She put her thinking face on and it made you laugh.

"Teddy bear?" Ruby asked.

"Not Teddy Bear sweetie, he's for bed time not bath time. He'll go all soggy and gross." You made a disgusted face and she copied.

"Okay mommy, Ariel?" She questioned and you nodded.

"Of course baby, now let's actually get you in the bath." You helped to undress her and then she got in the bath. It was one of her favourite part of her day, as it was an excuse to continue playing with her toys.

"Fun, fun, fun." She sang.

Jughead Jones

"Arrow, bathtub." You pointed to the bathroom. Your toddler looked at you as if you were insane.

"Um, no." He simply said, before walking away. FP and your mom watched the scene unfold and had to stop themselves from laughing.

"His attitude is definitely from you Y/N honey." Your mom reminded you.

"Let's try this again." You mumbled.

"Arrow Jones, you're covered in mud, now if you don't get in that bathtub, you won't be going out with Grandad tomorrow." You threatened.

"You wouldn't." His comment nearly made you laugh.

"I would." You smirked deviously.

"Bath time!" He clapped his hands together.

"That's my boy." You grinned. If only Jughead wasn't at work so he could see the attitude from his son, himself.

Sweet Pea

"They were great investments." You told Pea. Both of the toddlers had bath chairs, so they could sit up and be stable in the bath.

"Agreed, they're having the time of their lives in there." He laughed.

"They've been in there a while, I think it's time to get out." You said. Sweet Pea went to get Aurora out but she was not having any of it.

"You've gotta get out baby, you'll end up a prune." You tried to reason.

"Not getting out." She continued playing with the rubber ducks.

"You wanna get out Roman?" Pea asked his son.

"No." He smirked.

"Well Y/N, I mean it's not a bad thing that they love bath time so much."

Fangs Fogarty

"Don't tell mommy that we're using her bubbles." You heard Fangs say to your baby girl. After a long day of working at Pops, you were finally home.

"Secret." Sky said back to her dad. She was defiantly a daddies girl, that was for sure.

"Do you want the strawberry stuff?" Fangs asked, referring to the child safe, shower gel.

"Yes!" She screeched. Your little girl was always living the life of luxury. You stood at the doorframe of the bathroom.

"Uh-oh." Sky's jaw dropped and Fangs looked up.

"Hey babe." He smiled up at you.

"Are they my bubbles?" You couldn't help the smile that was forming on your face.

"Maybe." Sky avoided eye contact.

"Love that." You laughed.