The Farm Part 2 (Fangs Fogarty)

"Tell me you're kidding right now? You sound delusional." Fangs shouted. Sky instantly woke up from the boom of his voice, and she cradled into you even more. 

"I sound delusional? You'd rather be with some weirdos then your own family." You sighed, running your hand through your daughters hair. 

"Them weirdos actually understand me." He snapped. 

"You're hiding something from me." You gulped and he looked at you weirdly. 

"When Sky was born, you were determined on being the best dad to her, and you really were, but now, you're awful." You continued and his jaw-dropped. 

"She wakes up in the night, crying for you, and you're not there, and I'm running out of excuses." You sighed. 

"Daddy mean." Sky joined into the conversation. Just them words, shattered Fangs's heart. He couldn't believe it. 

"I mean you look sad, but as soon as you get to the farm, they will convince you that we're not the right people for your life. Before the farm was a thing, you were a family man, you were all about looking after us and being there, now, your priorities have changed, and I feel like you don't even love me anymore." Your voice cracked. 

You put Sky on your hip and nudged straight past him. 

"Y/N-" He tried to stop you.

"Get your hands off me." You snapped, shaking him off. You went through to your bedroom and made sure to slam the door behind you.

"I love you mommy." Sky yawned, placing a kiss on your cheek. 

"I love you too baby." You told her. Your phone began ringing and it was Sweet Pea. 

"I heard shouting, are you okay?" He sounded so worried. 

"It was about the farm Pea, he's lost his mind. How many times do I have to keep having this argument with him before we end up leaving him?" You groaned. 

"Y/N, I'm not even defending him anymore, he's pushed a line. Where is he now?" Pea asked. 

"Waiting for Kev to come get him and take him to the farm, but if he walks out that door, I'm leaving, and I'm taking Sky with me." You told him. 

"I don't blame you Y/N, look, if you need me at any point, I'll be there. Josie just got here so I'll call you later." He told you. 

"Okay, thanks Pea." The phone call ended, and the lights to Kev's car shined through the trailer. 

"I swear to god." You muttered. You heard the front door open and shut, then Kev's voice ran through. You decided to lean against the door, to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"We've gotta be quiet baby." You warned Sky, and she giggled with a nod. 

"Shall we leave?" Kev asked Fangs. 

"I don't think I should come Kev." Fangs told him. 

"Why not? Everyone at the farm was looking forward to seeing us, come on Fangs, it will be such an amazing night, they're like our family." You gagged at Kevin's comment. 

"No Kev! My family is here. Y/N's thinking of leaving me, and as cheesy as it sounds, she's the love of my life. I have a daughter with her, and my daughter doesn't like me at the moment and that sucks." Fangs had his voice raised. 

"You can talk to the farm about it, they can help you with your emotions." Kev tried to convince him. 

"You're not listening to me. I'm not going to the farm, not tonight, not ever again. My family isn't worth losing and stupidly, I've only just realized that. They are the only real family I have left, I can't ruin that." Fangs finished. 

"If that's how you feel." Kev sighed before leaving. You were shocked that he had come to his senses. You went back and lied on the bed with Sky.

"Are you okay?" Sky looked up at you with her chocolate brown eyes that she inherited from her father. 

"Happy tears baby." You sniffled. She cuddled up to you as Peppa Pig played from the television, and eventually there was a knock on the bedroom door and soon it opened. 

"Y/N, I didn't go." Fangs spoke from the door-frame. 

"I gathered." You sighed. 

"Please don't leave me." He started crying, your eyes widened. 

"Hey, hey, hey, none of that." You were quick to get up and calm him down. 

"You've been so stupid Fogarty, and it's gonna take some time for me to forgive you, but you came to your senses and chose what was right. Please just stick to not going there, that's all I can ever ask of you." You wiped away his tears. 

"Anything to stop you from leaving."