Chapter 03

Chapter 03

"Told you he'll had fun." Kyungsoo said as all of them watch Chanyeol wildin in the center, dancin his shit out with random people.

"I think he's really drunk now, we need to take him home." Sehun said, eyeing his hyung in concern.

"Don't be such a kill joy, Sehun." Kris said between kisses with the panda boy on his lap, "Hmm, you're so good baby." He moaned, Minseok grimace.

Junmyeon looks disturb when he saw an angelic looking man who looks high grinding himswlf to Chanyeol, while Chanyeol grinds back, completely not knowing what he is doing.

It somehow made Junmyeom furious, he doesnt know why.

He stands up and went to Chanyeol, "Yeol, let's go home. You're drunk." Chanyeol looks at him as if he made a joke, he shakes his head saying he doesnt want to. "But, Yeol--"

"I wanted to go home earlier but you guys dont want me too," He said with a pout, Junmyeon sigh. "You guys want to go home? Then go home, I'm not coming."

"Are you nuts?!" Junmyeon burst, he glares at Chanyeol. "Fine, we'll not go home. Just sit in the table with us." He said with a sigh, he gives up when he sees Chanyeol's determined eyes.

Chanyeol smiles then nods, he looks at the guy who is he dancing with (more like who he is grinding with) "Bye, Yixing! Hope we see each other again."

Junmyeon turns to the Yixing guy, who is checking him out. He blush, "What do you think you're doing?" Junmyeon cant help but to ask.

Yixing smirks, he gives him a wink. "You're perfect." He said then walks out.

Junmyeon was stund, what the fuck was that?

"Hyuuung," Junmyeom snapped out of his thoughts when he heared Chanyeol''s deep whine, "I thought we'll go to our table? Let's go now, I wanna drink some more."

Junmyeon roll his eyes, you're drunk but you wanna drink some more? "Fine, whatever"

-

"It's a good thing Autie, Uncle and Noona isn't here." Sehun groans when he felt Chanyeol putting his weight on him, "Fuck, hyung!"

The others giggle, while Sehun and Suho (the one guiding Chanyeol) glares at them. "You think this is funny?" Suho asked.

"Yes."

"Ughhh!"

After a few minutes (that seems like forever since the giant is being clingy) finally! They arrived at Chanyeol's room.

"On the count of three," Suho said, Sehun nods. "One.. two.."

"Threeeeee!" Chanyeol shouts as he toss himself at his bed, the two face palm.

Sehun sigh, "Let's leave him like that."

Suho turns to him, his face shows he isnt quite fond of the maknae's idea. "But--"

Sehun grabs Suho's arm, "Come on." The he pulls him out of Chanyeol's bed room, leaving the giant who is sleeping peacefully.

Peacefully.

Suddenly, a black smoke appeared at the corner of the room. It was slowly fading, and it change slowly as a man.

The man smirks, "Finally, he's asleep." He then turn into smoke again, the small smoke slowly went close to Chanyeol and enter his ear, leading it's way to his mind.

A peaceful sleep indeed.

-

Author's Note:

And there you go!

Please don't be too silent! Vote and comment please?

And have you check my new story? Thank you if you opened it, and if you havent please check them, its kind of rated too.

Thank you!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

XOXOXO