Chapter 04

Chapter 04

Chanyeol groans when he felt a wet muscle against his neck, his eyes flutter open and saw a brunet hovering him, kissing his neck.

Chanyeol to push him away, but the brunet is surprisingly strong even though he has a small frame.

Chanyeol gulps, he doesn't know what to do. "Who.. are.. you..?" He asked, breathing heavily.

The brunet stops kissing his neck, he leans away and stare at Chanyeol's doe brown eyes.

He smirks, "I'm Baekhyun, and you're Chanyeol."

Chanyeol closes his eyes and gasp when he felt the brunette grind on his crotch, he's sensitive down there. "How did you know my name?"

Baekhyun deeply chuckles, "I have to." He bit his lip, "You're obviously not a small size, I can feel it." Oh come on, how can he not possibly feel it if his sitting on it. He kisses Chanyeol's cheek, down to his neck. "This will be so worth it." He whispered huskily.

"Worth.. it..?"

Baekhyun leans away against his neck again and stare at Chanyeol's eyes, "Yes, you're worth it. Completely worth it." He then, crashes his lip against the giant.

Chanyeol eyes widen, he doesnt know what to do. He raises his arms a bit and he was about to hold Baekhyun's waist but stops, no.. he cant do this. He pushes Baekhyun away. "Please stop."

Baekhyun laughs, "I kind of knew that would be your reaction, I mean.. you are so innocent but.." He leans close to Chanyeol again, the giant can feel the brunet's hot breath, "Hot, so hot." Chanyeol shivers.

"Come on, Chanyeol." Baekhyun grind his hip resulting Chanyeol to groan, he closes his eyes feeling the good but unfamiliar sensation. "Just enter me already."

Chanyeol blinks, "Enter?"

Baekhyun groans, he roll his eyes. "Ugh fine, you wont be entering me.. for now." He went off of Chanyeol, he unzip his pants and pull it down together with his boxer making his dick sprang up. Chanyeol eyes widen, why is his dick so big?

Baekhyun unconsciously lick his lip, "Fuck, youre big."

Chanyeol nods, "Yeah, I didnt even know that."

Baekhyun chuckles, he then grab the giant's shaft and pump it up and down.

Chanyeol close his eyes, he moans. "B-baek.."

Baekhyun smirks, "You want it faster Channie? Should I pump it faster?"

Chabyeol unconsciously nods, "Yes, please."

"Or.. should i suck it?" Baekhyun didnt let Chanyeol answer, he immediately went down and suck the taller's tip.

Chanyeol grips the sheets tighter, "Oh god." His eyes is shut tight, his lip is hang open, letting out moans that he never imagine that he will let out.

Baekhyun smirks, "Am I doing a great job?"

Chanyeol didnt answer but just let out a whiney moan, Baekhyun gets the giant's hand and put it on his head, making Chanyeol to grip tightly on it making Baekhyun turn on.

Baekhyun bob his head up and down fast, slurping it, making sure that he taste and get all the precome coming out from Chanyeol's tip. "Fuck, Chan. You taste so good."

Chanyeol unconsciously buck his hip and pushing Baekhyun's head further to take his cock, Baekhyun isnt gagging.. in fact, he is loving it.

"B-baek.."

"Yes?"

"I feel like peeing, pull out now!"

Baekhyun laughs, "Let it, Chan. Cum in my face."

With that, white sticky liquid comes out from Chanyeol's cock, the brunet's mouth is hung open, making sure to not miss any of Chanyeol's delicious cum.

Chanyeol breathes heavily, the sensation of cumming makes him feel tired, he closes his eyes, deciding to sleep.

Well not until he felt a soft lip against his, "Good night, Channie."

Next day..

"Chanyeol, wake up!" Chanyeol jolts from his bed when he heard his mother's voice, he looks up. "Yes, mom?"

"What do you mean 'yes, mom?' you'll be late!" She said then slams the door close, probably heading to the kitchen and continue making breakfast.

Chanyeol looks up at the wall clock, he gasp. "I'm late!" He stands up, but his knees weaken, so he fell down.

Chanyeol felt something wet down there, he looks down. "What the.." Suddenly, images what happened last night flashes on his mind. He blush as he looks at his wet and soiled pants, "What just happened?" Is it possibly just a wet dream?

Maybe Chanyeol is just growing up and experiencing what teens call hormones.

Yeah, hormones.

-

Author's Note:

Mild smut for ya'll, hope you enjoy!

Please do vote! Pleaaaaaaase! ╥﹏╥

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

XOXOXO