Chapter 02

Chapter 02

"Dude, seriously?" Sehun said with an eyeroll, "You're going to a night bat with that looks?"

Chanyeol blinks his eyes, "Is there something wrong with my outfit?" He is wearing a simple round neck white shirt, black jeans, shoes that he uses during physical activities during class and black round specs.

"Yes, dude." Kris also gives him an eye roll, "From head to toe, yes!"

Luhan chuckles, "I kinda knew this will happen," He gets his back and pull out a box of pair of shoes and a plastic of clothes.

Chanyeol stares at those, "What are those?"

Luhan smirks and gives Chanyeol the box and plastic, "Just wear them— Oh, wait. I'll come with you."

Sehun eyes widen, "W-wait, what do you mean you'll go with him?"

The others snicker at Sehun's obvious jealousy.

Luhan didn't answer him and just push Chanyeol inside his room, of course with him.

An awkward silent inside Chanyeol's room, well at least for Chanyeol. Luhan looks in ease while looking at him. "What are you waiting for? Get dress!"

Chanyeol looks down at his shoes, his cheeks heating up. "Can you atleast turn around?"

Luhan chuckles, "Okay okay." He said while nodding, he turns around.

Chanyeol sigh then get dress.

Few minutes later..

"What is taking them so long?!" Sehun growls.

Kyungsoo roll his eyes, "5 minutes isn't that long."

"But enough to have a quickie." Jongdae said bluntly making Sehun groans, the other gives him an unpleasing look. Jongdae just made a peace sign muttering sorry.

A few minutes more, the two went out the room.

Kyungsoo gasp, "Woah." He bit his lip.

Chanyeol is wearing a black v neck shirt with a black leather jacket, black rip jeans and black shoes. He doesn't have the specs, and his black hair is down with a mess form.

He's hella hot in short.

Chanyeol looks down to his shoes, quite embarrass of his form.

"You look hot, Chanyeol." Minseok said, breaking the silence.

Kai claps his hands, "Now that you're ready. Lets go already!"

-

Once they entered, load music welcomes them. Chanyeol can smell different kinds of alcohol and cigarettes, he can also see people who are dancing and grinding each other.

Chanyeol grimace, why do people like to go in this kind of place?

Sehun noticed him so he laughs, he put his arm around Yeol's shoulder. "Hey, you don't look happy."

The question made Chanyeol frown, "Cause I'm not, can I go home now?"

Luhan, who heard that laugh. "We just went in, Yeol."

"I know but," He looks down to his shoes, "I feel really uncomfortable."

"Cause its your first time," Jongim chimes in, "You'll get used to it."

Chanyeol face palm, "I'm not letting myself get used to it." He said while shaking his head. "No no!"

"I don't even know why you guys chose this place worth staying at!"

Kyungsoo smirks, "Oh you'll know when you get drunk." Chanyeol gulps.

-

Author's Note:

I'm sorry if its kinda boring, Chanyeol has'nt meet MY Baekhyunee yet.

Maybe at the next chapter? Or the next next chapter? Or the next next next chapter? Or the next next-- Fine i'll shut up.

THANKS FOR READING! ˃ᴗ˂

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

XOXOXO