Chapter 05

Chapter 05

"Channie baby, where are you going?"

He stops walking, he didnt turn around though. He is too shamefull to meet his mother's eyes, "School."

Even thought Chanyeol cant see it, he knows his mother is frowning. "Already? You havent eat breakfast yet."

"I have no appetite." He then ran towards the door and went outside the house, he sigh once he was out.

He looks down, once again feeling embarrass cause he just had a wet dream, he feels guilty to his mother too cause he is lying and had that kind of dream. He once again recall of that kind of dream, he blushes.

Why does he remember every single detail of it?!

He feels dirty, maybe reading a book would relief him. Yeah, good idea.. he'll just read a book and ignore everyone.

-

It's easy to ignore everyone, but it isnt when they want you attention.

"Come on, Chanyeol hyung!" Sehun whines as he pulls Chanyeol's hand up.

Chanyeol frown at him, "Dont be too noisy, were at the library."

Sehun pouts, "We want to be with you today, and come on, you being with us is like paying me for handling you last night."

Chanyeol groans, "Well, its not my fault that you guys invited me."

"Well, its your fault for being so wasted even though we told you to not drink to much." Sehun pouts once again, "Hyuuuung~"

Chanyeol sighs defeatedly, "Fine, just stop being so loud."

With that, Sehun pulls him out of his shell and went to the cafeteria where the others are waiting.

"Hey, Chanyeol~" The others greeted, he just smile.

Chanyeol sits down the chair while everyone watches him, Chanyeol blush. "Why are you guysㅡ" He was cut by Luhan.

"Wanna know what happened last night?" He said with a smirk.

Chanyeol shakes his head rapidly, "Nooo, please nooo!" He said while his hands is on his ears.

The others laugh at Chanyeol's cuteness, "It was a long story but let me make it short,"

Chanyeol pouts, "I said dont tell me!"

Luhan paid him no mind, he continues. "You were wasted while dancing in the middle, you didnt even realize that someone is already dry humping you."

Suho cringe at the memory.

Chanyeol stares at him, eyes blinking. "What's dry humping?" He asked.

Sehun laughs, "Dry humping is like this," Sehun grabs Luhan's arm and put him on his lap, he thrust up, Luhan moans at the friction of Sehun's dick against his ass, Chanyeol's eyes widen while everyone gasp, "Not infront of the food, kids!" Suho said with a frown.

Luhan removes himself from Sehun's lap and sit beside him, biting his lip, obviously trying not to grab Sehun's arm and pull him out the caf, "And that, hyung is dry humping, do you understand now?"

With wide eyes, Chanyeol nods, who still looks traumatized at the scene just seconds ago. They watch at how Sehun grab Luhan's hand and went outside the caf.

Minseok frowns, "Where are they going? Their food is not finish yet."

Jongdae smirks, "Dont worry, hyung. They'll just eat."

"Eat what? Their food is here."

"Eat each other."

"Oh.."

"If you want we could eat each other too."

Chanyeol stands up, he already is traumatized, he cant watch another scene like that, he just went to the classroom and sleep.

Good night, Chanyeol even though its still morning.. someone is waiting for you.

-

Author's Note:

Sorry if I havent update for a while, kinda busy.

Thank you for waiting btw.

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

XOXOXO