Prologue

Prologue

Chanyeol groans when he felt a wet muscle against his neck, his eyes flutter open and saw a brunette hovering him, kissing his neck.

Chanyeol to push him away, but the brunette is surprisingly strong even though he have a small frame.

Chanyeol gulps, he doesn't know what to do. "Who.. are.. you..?" He asked, breathing heavily.

The brunette stops kissing his neck, he leans away and stare at Chanyeol's doe brown eyes.

He smirks, "I'm Baekhyun, and you're Chanyeol."

Chanyeol closes his eyes and gasp when he felt the brunette grind on his crotch, he's sensitive down there. "How did you know my name?"

Baekhyun deeply chuckles, "I have to." He bit his lip, "You're obviously not a small size, I can feel it." Oh come on, how can he not possibly feel it if his sitting on it. He kisses Chanyeol's cheek, down to his neck. "This will be so worth it." He whispered huskily.

"Worth.. it..?"

Baekhyun leans away his neck again and stare at Chanyeol's eyes, "Yes, you're worth it. Completely worth it." He then, crashes his lip against the giant.

Next day..

"Chanyeol, wake up!" Chanyeol jolts from his bed when he heard his mother's voice, he looks up. "Yes, mom?"

"What do you mean 'yes, mom?' you'll be late!" She said then slams the door close, probably heading to the kitchen and continue making breakfast.

Chanyeol looks up at the wall clock, he gasp. "I'm late!" He stands up, but his knees weaken, so he fell down.

Chanyeol felt something wet down there, he looks down. "What the.." Suddenly, images what happened last night flashes on his mind. He blush as he looks at his wet and soiled pants, "What just happened?" Is it possibly just a wet dream?

Maybe Chanyeol is just growing up and experiencing what teens call hormones.

Yeah, hormones.

-

Author's Note:

So this is basically a fuck up story again next to The Switch and EXO's Bitch.

The smut scene will be continued at some chapters, that's what you want right?

Thanks for opening this, hope you enjoy reading!

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

XOXOXO