Question 259

Infinite: Mephiles?! Get rid of him, Mario and Meggy

Mario: With pleasure. (grabs a gun and shoots Mephiles, but he is immune) Well shit.

Meggy: Let's do this, Mario. (turns the Chaos Emeralds into Super Emeralds, as they sin around her and turn her into Hyper Meggy)

Hyper Meggy: I'm ready. Are you, Mario?

Mario: Imma gonna smash dat ass!

(They started fighting Mephiles, but for only 5 minutes since Hyper Meggy did a lot of damage on him because of how powerful she is like this)

Mephiles: Oh no, you don't. I'm gonna win this.

Hyper Meggy: No you won't. I'm very powerful, and I beat you up really hard and quick, so I should get the winning trophy this time, Mephiles. See you at the war, Mephiles. I hate you! (kicks Mephiles very far away)

ReaderFromWR: Wow. Because of your Super Emeralds, you defeated him quicker than I expected.

Hyper Meggy: (turns back to normal)

Meggy: Yeah. I can change them to the Chaos Emeralds every time. The only downside to going hyper is that you get damaged if you use it for a very long time. These would be useful for the war soon.

Infinite: Of course they will. Those Super Emeralds are very powerful. You are worthy for those. Well, you and Sonic are worthy. I just stole these from Sonic. You're the worthy person now.

Mario: We're gonna win this, Meggy. I know we will.

Meggy: Thanks, Mario. (kisses him on the cheek)