Question 358

Meggy: (gasps) Oh no

Meggy: (gasps) Oh no. Mario, come with me. We gotta save our friends from that giant robot.

Mario: Okie dokie.

(They both ran over to the castle and saw the Liberty Prime breaking the windows)

SMG4: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS THING?!

Tari: Someone help us!

Meggy: I know just how to take this robot down. (shoots the Liberty Prime in the face with her Splattershot and goes to the core in the back, turns the handle and pulls) Got it.

(The Liberty Prime shuts down and falls over on the ground, but it crushes Mario)

Meggy: Mario! No! (tries to pick up the Liberty Prime, but it's too heavy) No, don't leave me, Mario. Don't just stand there, guys. Help me save my Mario!

(SMG4, Tari, Luigi, Bowser, and Saiko came to help her, and they succeeded in flipping over the heavy Liberty Prime)

Meggy: Mario. Are you okay? Speak to me, sweetie.

Mario: M-M-M-Meggy?

Meggy: (hugs Mario) That monster robot is now dead. It can no longer harm us anymore, especially you.

Mario: Don't cry, Meggy. I'm right here, and I'm still alive.

Meggy: (sheds a tear and smiles) Thanks, Mario. I'll carry you home.

Mario: Thank you, Meggy. That was a huge beast to take down.

(Meggy carried Mario and ran back home)

Meggy: We're here, Mario. (walks inside and brings Mario to bed) You should rest for a while. I hope you're gonna be okay.

Mario: I will, Meggy.

Meggy: (walks out of Mario's room) I just hope that the next two gifts you'll give me aren't evil like what we just went through.