13 - Prove it to him

PRESENT

They walked out of the elevator, trying their best to act as natural as possible. Their gazes smoothly glazed over the displayed targets, one seeming more inviting than the previous one. Hoseok tightens his jaw. He's aware of what they're doing and since it's his first time performing an act like this, he can't help but feel nervous about it.

But just like Namjoon said; he has to let out some steam.

And here they are, in a forbidden place about to do something very forbidden.

Namjoon straightens his posture next to Hoseok, observing their pretty surroundings. His sight catches a camera turned in their direction.

"Cameras won't be out for long so we gotta work fast" he reminds his friend and then turns to fully face him.

"Which one do you want?"

Hoseok walks around some more, glancing at the expensive vehicles on each of his sides until his eyes fall on a beauty in the back.

Like a toddler in a store at a plushy section, he walks to it and points at it with his index finger.

"I want that one" he says, gulping down his saliva right afterwards.

Namjoon walks up next to him and looks down at the car. He suppresses a chuckle leaving his mouth "of course you pick the fastest car you can find."

Hoseok cocks an eyebrow. 

"That's Lamborghini Veneno Roadster, costs about 4.5 million" he says, observing the model's insides through the glass side windows.

"Meaning that if we get our asses busted we might get charged with a first degree felony offence" Namjoon explains, making Hoseok tilt his head and sigh.

"What does that mean?"

"It means," Namjoon says as he takes out his tools "serving anywhere from 5 to 99 years in prison."

Hoseok shivers "you know your shit."

"I do yes."

The older of the two looks around the parking house, his eyes locking onto the elevator door as his heart suddenly drops in fear of getting caught. He looks back at his best friend who was already making their way to enter the car.

"Are we actually doing this?" he asks.

 Namjoon looks at him with a raised eyebrow. "I don't know," he says and tilts his head confidently at Hoseok "are you?"

--

"HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT!!" Hoseok screams as he increases the speed and grips tighter onto the steering wheel of a stolen vehicle.

Namjoon, who is sitting in the passenger's seat, looks at him and snickers.

"You feeling better?" he asks, watching Hoseok enjoy the moment.

"I can't believe we've actually done this" he exclaims, making a U-turn with a drift.

Namjoon only laughs, gripping Hoseok's thigh in the process.

"Dude, seriously though, if you ever need anything I'm always here for you."

Hoseok smirks "what's next? Stealing a submarine?"

Namjoon smiles and shakes his head, unknowingly gripping tighter.

"Not just the illegal shit, I mean anything" he says once again.

Hoseok's eyes catch Namjoon's grip on his thigh. He looks down, then back up at the road once again.

"I already got my dick blown by Yoongi" he nonchalantly says which makes Namjoon choke.