Chapter 5

The flash from the torch is pointed my way.

"Talia, are you here?!" I hear the one person I thought it would be, the Mystey Boy.

The pain from the claws, deep in my skin stop me from being able to reply. I can't move either. Im just helpless on the floor with some sort of creature above me. I hope he will be able to spot me without my response.

As if he heard me thinking he called out "Talia!" He runs my way still holding his torch clenched tight in his hand. This could potentially be my death right now if he isn't able to help me.

"Talia, try your best to lean left!" He calls out loud and clearly. The creature digs a third claw in one of my legs and I scream once again. I shut my eyes tight and try my best to control my breathing. I listen to Mystery boy though and lean as much as I can on my left side. Pain shoots through my legs where the claw is pierced through.

I open my eyes again and it's fluorescent, green eyes are staring at me but with no life in them.

Before I know it there's a loud bang go off and the creatures boney body falls on top of me. "Help, please get it off me," I manage to pull out a few words.

Mystery Boy walks towards me and he's holding a gun. Omfg hes holding a gun. I dont even really know this guy and he could kill me if he wanted to. Did he have a gun with him the whole time? Did he have it when I saw him the past few times?

With one hand he puts the gun away under his jacket somewhere and lifts up the creatures dead body. You can see the aggressive look in his eye when he picks up the creatures limp, dead body and tosses it to the side in a dead bush.

I close my eyes softly this time. There is no sounds. Just the sound of wind. You can't hear any birds of animals lurking in the dark. And hope to god no more of those horrible creatures. I don't have a clue what it is either and I don't know what the time is. I think it was around one in the morning when I left which explains why I am so tired. Today has been a very long day.

My eyes are heavy and I cant seem to open them again. The sound of the wind starts to fade away and all I'm left with is the darkness.

-

Urgh. I hate when people groan out of misery but I cant help doing it myself, my body aches and is in so much pain.

My eyes flutter open and my surroundings are different. Im on my living room couch. The sun is up now and it's making my eyes hurt from them being closed for so long in my sleep. You know the feeling don't you?

Straining my eyes at the clock on the wall I can see its 1pm. I wonder how long I have been asleep for. Wait how did I even get home in the first place? Was it Mystery Boy? It must have been, it's the only possible way.

I stretch my arms out and thats when I see it. My arms have small little scratches down them. I look down at my black tank top and you can see dark red splattered on it. Next I look at my feet and they are identical to the scratches on my arms but worse on the soles of my feet.

Im absolutely terrified to look under my pyjama pants at my leg. I decide its better not to look right now just in case I pass out or something.

One thing I still haven't been able to progress is the fact I had some abnormal demonic creature with me yesterday, or should I say, that DID NOT want to have a friendly chat with me. I want to know what it is so badly but at the same time I never want to hear anything about it again.

I gently lift up my body on the couch and sit on the edge. Rubbing my eyes I look up and someones sitting on the other couch in the living room across from where I'm sitting.