Prologue Chapter

.o0 Prologue Chapter 0o.

Yuri's POV

It's not exactly common to have a Kpop Idol to be your friend. It would be a miracle to have one, and you could name at least 30 people who wanted one. Even through all this, you knew many would pounce at the idea of being more than just a friend, and it was relatable. The visuals and good looks would have any girl falling in an instant, and the talent? Other wordly.

*slaps myself*

"STAY ON TOPIC KIM YURI!!"

*Cough Cough* 

As said before, being friends would probably send the thoughts of others sky rocketing, but to you, it wasn't as big of a deal, because, not all ended right.

For the fans dreaming and wondering what it would be like to date them, that was not always the case. For me, I gave up that dream a long time ago, as it didn't exactly appeal to me. I'm friends with the famous Bangtan Sonyeondan, or the more common and known name, BTS. I'm what you would call, close friends with them. In fact, I've known them for so long, from even during pre-debut.

They're extremely talented, and have such kindness (and visuals)that it seems other wordly, just like how people view them on television.

But there is always one small problem, or person in this case. It's just that one guy, that one guy that seriously makes my blood boil ever time I see him. The famous Min Yoongi. 

I try and be nice to him to be fair to everyone, but when I do lose it, he always has this smug, grin of satisfaction. It's as if he enjoys seeing me lose it. He seems to have problems, and if he wasn't the Min Yoongi, I would probably b*tch slap that smirk right off.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not the bratty, fake b*tch type of girl, and I'm not mean, as long as you don't get on my wrong side, but I'm just me. Plain, simple, and normal.

Being friends with BTS and all is cool, and they see and treat me as a girl, but then Min Yoongi. He's completely different... In a not so good way. 

He treats me as if I were trash, picked up, not wanted, and then thrown away again. It's not the best feeling, but if thoughts could kill, he would be dead and buried in the core of the Earth. 

I don't hate him, but rather a strong disliking follows him wherever he goes. His smug grins, his haughty comments, and his aura of confidence. It get's on my nerves, kills me when it's specifically directed at me. 

The thing is, I'm going to change that. One way or another, it will change. Whether he likes it not, there will be a change, and he won't even see it coming.

Min Yoongi, my new profound enemy.

.o0 Prologue Chapter Ending 0o.

___________________________________________________________

Author's Notes:

Haha! I hope you guys enjoyed! This the introduction of this fanfiction, In Our DNA!!! I put a lot of work on this so please, be nice...I might not be the best writer, but I tried! Again, I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment and vote! (I really want to see what you guys are thinking when you read my fanfiction. I need advice to get better right!) Anyways, I love you guys and stay in tune for my next chapter! <3

-Choey

[Edited by Jichu <3]