3. Thank God

.o0 Chapter Three 0o.

Yuri's POV

"Miss Kim would you please hurry?"

"No wait!...I'm sure it was here somewhere!!" I reply, digging in my backpack, getting more worried. 

"Miss Kim a line is building. Please hurry. If you don't find it in one minute, I'm sorry but you must leave."

"No! Just give me a couple more minutes. I was sure that-"

"That you put your ID card in your bag Miss Kim?" Interrupted a familiar voice.

"Huh?" I questioned, turning around to see who said that.

When I turned around, I wasn't really surprised who it was. Min Yoongi, that bastard. He stole my ID card and gave it back to me to look like a hero huh? Well that's not going to work today buddy. I'm not falling for it.

"Mr. Min?" I question politely, hiding my pure anger.

"Yes Miss Kim." He replied with no emotion.

"May you please explain why you have my ID card?" 

"You left it when you ran away, and I decided to be nice today so..." Yoongi paused for a minute. "So take it..."

His hair was covering his face, making me wonder why. I reached my hands to push his hair out of his eyes, but the lady stoped us.

"Okay now can you to love birds PLEASE just show me your ID card and go?" 

"What!?!" We both responded the same time, but we wanted to go inside the school. 

Yoongi gave my ID card to me and I glared at him.

I whispered, "If you do that ONE more time, b*tch your gonna die."

Yoongi understood what I said and whispered back, "B*tch you should be thanking me."

I snorted and turned to face Yoongi.

"Don't. Talk. To. Me. Again." I warned Yoongi. I told him my warning and walked away, feeling satisfied. 

"Lol he just stayed there. Haha! It feels nice to see my enemy triggered."

Yoongi's POV

I saw that pig run to the ID checking lady. I could tell Yuri was worried because of her face expression. There was a huge line of at least 200 kids waiting to get their ID's checked, in order to go to school. 

I wanted to give her this ID but I didn't really know how...

First there is a huge tsunami of people behind Yuri which will be hard to go to.

Second...w-what should I say?

Eh! I-I don't care! Be a man Yoongi! Be a man!

I walked to the line. Standing here will just take forever so I checked who was in front of me.

Thankfully that person was a girl, and one of the most popular ones, Jennie Kim.