Chapter 4

The portal closed and the elves looked, surprised, at their new guest. She was lying in the floor, sad, weak and lonely. She looked at the vaulted ceiling which was opened. She could try to escape. Bunny, slowly, walked towards her, just to try and help her stand up, but when he was just some centimetres away from her, T turned into dust and blew away.

Everyone thought she was dead, except North.

Suddenly the black dust united, making T's form and reveling her plan. She blew as fast as she could while the others were confused. T was about to escape, when North pressed a switch on his command table and the ceiling closed. She hit the ceiling and exploded into ashes again.

Slowly the ashes united at the end of the golden axis of the Globe. She stood up with only one of her fingers in that tiny stick.

-" You think I didn't see you were going to escape. "- said North with a mischievous smile.

Jack also smiled in a sarcastic way, and Bunny was panting in relief. Then T looked at all of them, the elves, the Yetis, that amazing and spectacular place, and of course, the Guardians.

-" Who are you? "- asked T.

-" Are you kidding!!! "- exclaimed Tooth surprised.

-" Nope..."- said T sincerely.

-" We are the Guardians... "- explained Jack.

-" And... what do you guard? "- asked T sarcastically.

-" We guard the children's dreams..."- started North pointing at Sandman.

-" Their hopes..."- North pointed at Bunny.

-" Their memories..."- North pointed at Tooth.

-" And of course, we protect them, from fear and we give them back fun and excitement..."- North went towards Jack and winked at him.

-" Of course.... and this is all real..."- said T VERY sarcastically.

Sandman nodded.

-" Yeap!!! "- Jack exclaimed a bit annoyed.

T came down to where the Guardians were, looked closely at all of them and asked.

-" What's my name? "-

There was no answer.

-" So there is hope and fun and all those stupid things... but you don't know my name...interesting"- said T with an angry expression.

-" Well, we've just met you, and we normally expect to know the Guardian before the Man in the Moon reveals him as a new part of our team."- stated Tooth.

-" The Man in the Moon..."- T whispered.

-" Well.. and what's your name? "- asked Bunny nervously.

-" Ehmm... Teselia, but I prefer if you just called me T. "- she said without paying much attention.

Sandman opened his mouth with a surprised expression in his face. She was finally there, after millions of years, she was back.

Jack saw this and asked Sandy what happened but they were interrupted by T.

-" So this is all your fault... The reason why I'm here and not with my family is because of all of you... including that "Man in the Moon". "- cried T.

-" It isn't our fault, is destiny, is normal."- said Jack.

-" Oh so I can trust, a giant kangaroo, a bunch of dust, a frosted punk, a thing with feathers and of course, Santa Clause. You have chased me, captured me and you only give me some stupid reasons of why I'm not dead, which is all a bunch of nonsense."- shouted T angrily.