Chapter 2

The day after...

T woke up to find her sister lying beside her, she had a note inside her hands. T got the note without Lucy noticing and read:

 " Dear T,

 Maybe you will wake up early like every Sunday and I won't be able to see you (hope that the Tooth Fairy has found my tooth), but I want to tell you that I don't want to be a lawyer, I hope mum doesn't force me to do so. But really,the most important thing is that I love you and that you are the best sister in the world. I would be nothing without you, because I only believe in you.

                                                                                                          Lots of kisses, the girl beside you."

T smiled and gave a kiss to Lucy as she thought " I would be nothing without you Lucy ". Then she got dressed with that stupid uniform she was forced to wear, and said goodbye to Lucy, giving her another kiss in the cheek for the last time.

 At work...

 -" Hello T "- said Tom, the receptionist. -" You know, someone or something has break all of the fuses, and now we're using the emergency generator. Most of the computers work and the only printer and scanner that works is the one down here." - he said giving it a little knock. - " The boss is waiting for you upstairs, so you must hurry because the lift is broken too. "- he said.

 -" Thanks, Tom "- said T. She felt a little guilty because everything was her fault and some people will not be able to work today and won't get that extra money that some may need, but...

 Someone interrupted her thoughts...

 -" Teselia, dear, glade you came, as always the work is... "- began her boss.

 -" Is in the note that Layla, left in my desk, if you need something remember that my doors are always opened to you. "- continued T.

 -" He he he, get to work. "- said the boss seriously.

 T sat down on her office and took a brief look to the errands she had to do. Nothing special, she only had to print 300 copies of some documents. She went downstairs to the printer and started printing. With the time, people were making a queue to print their work, but T advised them to go and do something else because it would take long time. An old lady appeared at the reception, it was the boss' mother, she was telling Tom that she had to handle something important to her son. She was accompanied by a small and young girl.

 In that same moment, on the North Pole, at North's headquarters...

 -" North... what happens??? Why did you call us? "- asked Tooth.

 -" You are all here because a series of strange events are happening, and all are taking place near the day of the Dark Age anniversary, millions of years ago, it was also, when we defeated Pitch and Jack was made Guardian.

-" What are those strange events? "- asked Jack very interested.

-" Bunny, start..." - North pointed at Bunny.

-" The other day, I was crafting some new eggs for the Easter Holidays and one of my eggs took me to one of our gardens... all the colourful eggs were smashed into the floor, broken and some of them turned black. Suddenly, the rest of the healthy eggs turned black, like an epidemic disease. For now, we've just quarantine that area and my smartest Sentinels are working to find a cure. "- stated Bunny.