Heartbreak Hotline.

————
OCTOBER 27, 2017
8: 36 PM
APARTMENT 096
GOLDEN RESIDENTIAL
————

Welcome to ;

" WHERE YOUR HEART WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE, TO EITHER BE BROKEN OR TO BE MENDED FLAWLESSLY

" WHERE YOUR HEART WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHANCE, TO EITHER BE BROKEN OR TO BE MENDED FLAWLESSLY. "

————

Get Started?

[ YES ] ● NO

————

Sunmi sighed as she stared at the three dots that kept on blinking in the screen. "Yah, Minha! Is this worth it?"

The blonde haired girl looked up from her phone and to her best friend from the edge of the bed an said, "If it wasn't would I recommend it to you? Besides, the app will help you get over your ex Hyungwon."

Sunmi continued staring down at her phone and let out another sigh she knew very well her best friend was right. All she did these past days were cry over her ex — Hyungwon.

She couldn't blame herself, she deeply loved Hyungwon from the bottom of her heart but it all shattered when that bastard broke up with her, to be honest, she didn't even knew why they haven't fought for months and, heck they even were acting lovey-dovey a day before that.

Soon enough her raging thoughts were brought to an abrupt halt as the screen shifted into another window (?).

————

ENTER YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO CONTINUE:
kkangsunmimi@gmail.com

[ ENTER ]

————

CREATE A PASSWORD:
***********

RE-ENTER PASSWORD:
***********

[ ENTER ]

————

PLEASE ENTER YOUR NAME:
Kang Sunmi |

Are you sure that you want to be called: Sunmi?

[ CONFIRM ] ● BACK

————

PICK A USERNAME:
sunmimi
! username available