f i v e

----JANUARY 30, 20178 : 25 AMAPARTMENT 096GOLDEN RESIDENTIAL----

----
JANUARY 30, 2017
8 : 25 AM
APARTMENT 096
GOLDEN RESIDENTIAL
----

NOTIFICATIONS
(TODAY)

[App Store] Heartbreak Hotline, Messenger, and 2+ apps has been updated!

[Heartbreak Hotline] 10 NEW NOTIFICATIONS FROM "THE HEARTBROKEN IDIOTS OF SKOREA"

[iMessage] 😒😒 byuntaeyong: KAJSYDHWJJS IF YOU'RE ST...

[iMessage] DANCE CREW: so goise...... IM STILL NOT FCKIN...

[Twitter] 세븐틴 SEVENTEEN just tweeted a photo : Seventeen in Top 100 Billboard! twitter.com/pledis_17jp/st...

[Twitter] (5) taee.yong.. has sent you a private message!

(YESTERDAY)

[YouTube] New video from Seventeen! [Choreography Video] Seventeen (세븐...

---

Sunmi browsed through her notifications replying to some of them if really necessary, especially her 'friend' Lee Taeyong. After replying, Sunmi stood up and got up from her bed to get ready for the day. She had practice today, of course for the contest she and the dance team will participate in.

She wore comfortable clothing consisting of leggings, an oversized white tee and tennis shoes, she slung her bag over her shoulder and quickly headed towards the dance studio.

----
JANUARY 30, 2017
9 : 04 AM
MOON TAE-IL UNIVERSITY BUSAN
---

"Hi y'all, how ya' doin'?" Sunmi greeted the crew, enthusiasm practically flowing like a waterfall through her voice.

"Shut up." Donghyuk said rolling his eyes at the girl that just got in, and just like that Sunmi's enthusiasm went down hill. "Too much for being nice." she grumbled to herself as she stomped towards her frenemy Lee Taeyong.

"Why can't you just let me kill your brother?" Sunmi whined at the older as she punched his shoulder repeatedly.

"Because mom will kill me." Taeyong bluntly said and giving the long haired girl a pat on the head. "After 15 years of knowing eachother, I thought you'd already be used to that egg head, guess not."

"I HEARD THAT!" Donghyuk screeched loudly making every single one of the people in the room flinch.

"YOU'RE MORE ANNOYING THAN MARK HYUNG!" Jisung screeched back.

"AT LEAST I DON'T SCREAM LIKE CHENLE." and with that the room was filled with a series of loud bickering from the two.

"OK, SHUT UP NOW, KIDS! AH- NO BUTS JISUNG. SHUT UP DONGHYUK. Ok? Ok. So I've decided that we'll do another Seventeen performan- later Jisungie. So, i made up my mind and I thought that we could do 'Thanks' since it has nice moves, the chorus is also very satisfying as well as the song itself, and if you might know Seventeen has also has gotten recognition these past few months and because of that we could get high points in the audience impact. 10 people from the audience will get to pick who they like the most and if our group gets picked - even if just by one - we get an additional 10 points so, that's it. Oh, and though we have 14 members as of now Rei won't be performing with us since she's out of town by that time. Then we all could have individual roles." Taeyong explained a bright smile on his face, a great leader indeed.

"Can't we choose another song to dance to?" Chittapon asked tilting his head.

"If you only have a better replacement for it then, maybe."

"Ok, raise your hand if you want to dance to 'Thanks'." Eunbi said as she raised her hand together with a few people.

"One, two, five. . . seven. that's majority . . . Then, it's decided."

----
JANUARY 31, 2017
1 : 54 AM
7/11
----

After multiple hours of nonstop practice, Sunmi was exhausted. Her whole body was aching, the world was spinning around her but she shook it off, she was used to all of these things that was happening to her right at that moment.

With her mind blank she entered the small convenience store she headed towards the very back of the isle, where all the ramyun is placed. Soon enough she headed towards the neatly organized fridges and took a cherry flavoured soda and dragged her aching legs towards the counter taking her wallet from her bag and paying for all of it.

The worker filled the cup with hot boiling water and handed it to Sunmi with a small smile. "Please be careful, it's hot." the girl only nodded as she went towards one of the benches near the front door facing the busy Busan streets.

----

A few minutes has passed with just Sunmi laying her head down in the table and the heat radiating from the ramyun cup warming her flushed cheek. She wasn't alone though there was a boy three seats away from her doing the same thing. He seemed tired judging from his eye bags that rested on his well defined face.

Sunmi frowned as she lifted her face up and looked at her steaming hot cup. Snapping her chopsticks in half she got ready to eat her ramyun but someone stopped her.

"Hey, by any chance are you, Sunmi? From the Heartbreak Hotline app?" the boy three seats away asked with a tired smile plastered on his face.

Sunmi nodded and tilted her head to the side, "I'm sorry, I can't seem to remember you. Can I ask who are you?" Sunmi softly asked trying to remember any of the boys that she has talked to before.

"Hwang Hyunjin."

-- --

heh~