t h r e e

----JANUARY 28, 20174 : 30 PMMOON TAE-IL UNIVERSITY BUSAN----

----
JANUARY 28, 2017
4 : 30 PM
MOON TAE-IL
UNIVERSITY BUSAN
----

It was already the end of the slowest day Sunmi has experienced in her whole 17 years of existence. Her best friend Minha didn't come to school. She also wasn't able to take down notes properly, causing jumbled up things written in most of her notebooks, and on top of that her favourite canteen food (lasagna) wasn't available that day too!

Irritated from all the things that has happen up until that very moment, Sunmi stood up from her seat. She took her bag, slung it over her right shoulder and headed towards the west wing of the school building.

Taking out her phone her heart ached at the sight of her wallpaper. It was a collage of her and Hyungwon smiling happily with teddy bears that they had won in a carnival during one of their many dates. Sunmi bit her lip to prevent the tears from flowing, she then hastily went into the settings app after she typed her password in and scrolled through her gallery for a new - better wallpaper. With all her attention focused on her phone she accidentally bumped into someone causing her to drop her phone.

"Shoot!" she cursed as she tried to catch her phone but failed miserably as her phone met with the ground, screen first.

Sighing she picked her phone off the ground, not noticing any new cracks on her already badly cracked screen guard.

"Oh my gosh! are you alright? Aish, I'm such a clumsy kid." a male voice spoke up voice laced with concern.

Looking up from her phone she saw a boy probably a year below her, judging from a pin on his left chest. this pin usually indicates which grade level you're on.

"Hmh, it's all good. I wasn't even looking where I was going. It's not your fault." Sunmi said giving the boy a reassuring smile.

"H-how about your phone? Did it crack or something?" he asked still sounding concerned as if he had caused someone's death.

Sunmi gave a short nod and showed the boy her phone. "It's doing alright, it's already badly cracked, so no worries. Besides I'll be changing the screen guard later this week."

The boy clutched his chest, as relief washed over his entire body. "What's your name? you look new." Sunmi asked, after spending nearly her whole lifetime studying in MTIU she's learned to memorize each and everyone's faces.

Hearing this the boy nodded. "I'm fairly new here, I moved schools about a month ago. Oh, and my name's Yang Jeongin." after the short introduction Jeongin gave a small bow to his senior.

"Pleasure to meet you, Jeongin. My name's Kang Sunmi." widening her smile she gave a two finger salute to Jeongin. "Well, gotta blast. I'm most probably late for my club. So, adios amigo!"

Sunmi swiftly turned around and lightly jogged and continued her journey towards the west wing. She turned the corner but not before hearing a small bye from the boy that he had just left.

----
JANUARY 28, 2017
4 : 40 PM
MOON TAE-IL
UNIVERSITY BUSAN
STUDENT BOARD
----

"What's the catch, biychachos?" Sunmi asked as she entered the room filled with screaming, jumping, it was practically a chaotic mess.

"Mrs. Lee said that we'll be taking a two week break because of the teachers seminar in Daegu." a male voice spoke up. Glancing at the boy beside her she titled her head and rose an eyebrow.

"Really? Well that's new. I haven't seen them take one seminar for years!" Sunmi laughed out.

The president nodded briefly and patted her head. "Since you're already late and the meeting's already over. You'll be free to go home."

"Thanks, Johnny. By the way, when will their seminar start?"

"Tomorrow, but after the two week break the dance club will be attending a contest in Seoul, the student council will prepare for the annual art contest, the math club students are also going to participate in a contest in Incheon. So we'll be still very busy."

Sunmi stared at the guy in disbelief, "But i'm in bo-"

"Mrs. Lee already told us that you'll be with the dance club, since they already know you're the ace." Johnny gave a wink and pushed her out of the door.

"She still has trust in me after what I've done last year?" Sunmi asked while pursing her lips as she fidgeted with her fingers.

"Don't think about it, Suni. You were forced to do it. None of it was your fault." Johnny muttered as he gave the girl a pat on the head.

"Have a safe trip home, Mimi."

-- --

sorry! this chapter is only a filler 😫😫

you'll see more of the boys the next few chapters doe. since there'll be a 2 week break hehe.