t w e l v e

----FEBRUARY 13, 201712 : 23 PMSEOUL----

----
FEBRUARY 13, 2017
12 : 23 PM
SEOUL
----

Seoul is packed with people strolling around creating large crowds that almost filled the entire sidewalk. Though Sunmi kept close to her teammates she was always pushed back or get knocked into by the crowds.

"Get in everyone!" Sara said over the loud chatter of the crowd as she opened the door to a large restaurant.

"I thought we'll be going around seoul?" Donghyuk pouted clinging into Sara's arm.

"Do you want to get lost? We still have to wait for the tour guide." Sara explained, trying to pry the clinging boy off her.

"We'll eat now right? I'm hungry" Sicheng asked Sara while shaking her shoulders. "Yes! We'll eat now. Please go find a table suitable for 14, Ten."

"Aye aye, captain!" Chittaphon saluted before dashing off and searching for a table on the 2nd floor since the ground floor is already packed.

"Sara-unnie! How long will the tour last?" Eunbi asked, raising her eyebrow in the process.

"About an hour and after that you'll be practicing in the reserved dance studio about three blocks away from the hotel." Sara smiled and soon stuck her hand in her pocket as she heard her phone let out a soft small hum. "Ok! Up to the second floor we go."

Everyone dashed out to the top floor while sunmi trailed behind with Jisung. "You still nervous?" Jisung asked as Sunmi nodded as she slung an arm around the taller boy's shoulder.

"You've gotten taller, ya know?" Sunmi giggled, "Aish! Don't change the subject, Noona!" Jisung whined dragging the laughing girl up the stairs while searching for the others.

"Jisung-ah! over here!" Jeno raised his hand getting the attention of both Jisung and Sunmi.

They both went there dodging a few people along the way. "Here's the menu. Just order what you want and sara will pay." Taeyong said handing out four menu's around the table.

"Where's Sara unnie?" Seulgi asked while browsing through the menu. "Contacting the tour guide, she'll be back a few minutes from now."

Seulgi just nodded, "I'll take the meal 4 just without the kimchi." she said closing the menu and handing it over to Sicheng.

"I'll take a meal 1 with a cherry shake." Sunmi said eyeing the menu still in search if she still wanted anything. "Oh! There's fries! Could we get two plates of fries? One sour cream flavoured and another cheese?" Sunmi pouted while holding her hands together.

"Sure, just. . . just, try not to exceed eight hundred thousand won like last time, okay?" Sara said sitting beside sunmi and patting her shoulder.

----
FEBRUARY 13, 2017
1 : 00 PM
SEOUL
----

"Hello! Are you Won Sara?" a tall boy asked while patting the older girls shoulder. "Ah yes! you're Kim Doyoung right?" the guy nodded as he smiled widely. Cute - he looks like a bunny.

"You don't mind I brought my cousin, right?" he asked pointing his thumb to a shorter boy behind him who smiled kindly towards us.

Sunmi furrowed her eyebrows and stared at the and soon started scanning him from his head to his toes.

"Something wrong?" Eunha asked whispering to Sunmi's ear.

The girl looked at her and lightly shook her head. "I just think he looks familiar." Eunha smiled and nodded and turned towards the front to listen back to the tour guide - soon followed by Sunmi.

"Oh, no! Not at all, the more the merrier! Let's start shall we?" Sara asked making everyone stand up and and follow behind 'Doyoung' as he led the way.

While Doyoung led the group the other boy - his cousin, trailed back behind the group. "What's your name?" Jaehyun asked, basing from his velvet like voice.

"Kim Seungmin." the boy answered giving Jaehyun a small smile.

Sunmi blinked startled from what she had just heard. "Seungminie?" Sunmi asked slowing down to match the pace of the boy.

The boy nodded, "That's me!" the brown haired boy chuckled giving Sunmi one of the smiles she has always missed.

"It's me, Sunmi."

-- --

hi~

I was wondering if y'all want to vote for who you like the most to be sunmi's love interest or would you like me to just decide as the author?

if y'all would like to vote or just let me do ma thing comment here! >

-