THE FINAL NOTE.

TRIGGER WARNING
WOOJIN, SEXUAL ASSAULT, FOUL WORDS

first of all i would like to sincerely apologize, for leaving everyone hanging after my last note, and though some of yall said that i should continue the story, i have ultimately decided that i will not be continuing this story. mainly because of the woojin situation and i can't even describe how disgusted and most importantly disappointed i am in him.

woojin right now gives me a strange feeling whenever i see his pictures and even hear his voice in skz's songs. makes me want to puke, he's fucking disgusting mind you. makes me want to just edit every mother fucking stray kids song there is and edit his annoying ass motherfucking voice.

also, skz is not and should not be involved in this situation and as a matter of fact woojin was long gone when that happened. but that doesn't take into account all the alleged abuse that have or had happened beyond close doors and his actions towards chaeryeong (?) of itzy. AND MAKING A FUCKING AGENCY TO SAVE HIS FAKE ASS MOTHERFUCKING ASS MAKES ME WANT TO FUCKING SHOVE ROCKS DOWN HIS FUCKING THROAT.

and to everyone that still supports him. fuck you. the victim clearly went through a lot and yall invalidating them by reporting the original account is disgusting. i fucking despise woojin from the fucking tip of my head to to the soles of my fucking feet. i of course stick and will forever stick by the victim, i don't care if they are lying and judging from their wording and woojin's fucking statement i don't think it'll be debunked soon. i'd rather fucking side with a liar than someone who'd be allegedly abusing someone. fucking glad that he's blacklisted tho.  serves that bitch right.

i sincerely apologize if some of yall might have been hopeful and i would like to again apologize for the wording. i just wanna get everything out.

this now marks the end of HBHL. thank you to everyone who had been there since day one and to everyone who read and voted. thank you.

x, aph!

THE END.