e l e v e n

----FEBRUARY 13, 20176 : 25 AMMOON TAE-IL UNIVERSITY BUSAN----

----
FEBRUARY 13, 2017
6 : 25 AM
MOON TAE-IL
UNIVERSITY BUSAN
----

Sunmi is tired, these past few days all she did was practice, practice, practice and chat with her new friends in the app on her free time.

Now, was the time where they get in the van and have a long trip to Seoul for their dance competition.

It was a little too early for Sunmi to function properly, even though the competition would start a few days from now the crew had planned to go and have a little tour around Seoul.

"Get inside the car kiddos!" Sara said. she would be their manager, monitoring the whole crew for the whole week and a half that they would be there.

There were a total of two vans and a car, the first batch composed of seven people. six of them being the dancers (mainly: Taeyong, Chittapon, Sunmi, Eunha, Renjun, and Donghyuk) and Sara who would be driving.

The second batch is composed of eight people, seven of the dancers (Sicheng, Jisung, Jaehyun, Jungwoo, Seulgi, Eunbi, and Jeno) with Jiwon- one of their make-up artist - as the driver. the third batch composed of the other make-up artists and their photographer.

Once everyone was already done loading up their luggage, they got on into their respective cars and headed for Seoul.

"How long will it take until we get there, Sara-noona?" Renjun asked hugging his Moomin plushie tightly.

"About three or four hours depending on the traffic. Don't worry, I'll wake you up once we get there." Sara said earning a soft whine from the boy. "That's too long!"

"Then why don't you take the plane instead or do you want me to yeet you there?" Donghyuk snapped earning a glare from the elder. "Shut up."

Drowning every noise out, Sunmi laid her head on Taeyong's shoulder and asked, "Do you think we'll win again?"

"Hm? Of course we will. We've got our lucky charm beside us. Besides if we win this it would already be our sixth streak in winning. That'll be for motivation, I guess." Taeyong laughed out as he laid his head on top of Sunmi's.

"Well, what if our worst enemy ya' know - The Boyz - will do a better performance than us?" Sunmi asked fidgeting with her fingers.

"I've said this to you several times. I told you to stop thinking negatively, right? Just don't think about your mistake in last year's competition." Sunmi just nodded lightly. "We'll win - no. We've already won, Sun."

----
FEBRUARY 13, 2017
10 : 10 AM
SEOUL
----

"Sunmi-ah, wake up. We're here." Sunmi blinked as the light from the window on her left stung her eyes.

"Is everyone outside now?" Sunmi asked her voice a little raspy as she looked around the car seeing that there were no one besides her and Taeyong inside the car.

"Yeah. they're unloading the luggage and moving them inside the hotel. Come on, you could take a rest inside." Sunmi gave a short nod, stood up and went out after Taeyong.

Sara's eyes flickered towards the two that just arrived. "Ah, there you two are. Since everyone already picked their roommates, the two of you will be sharing room 127." she handed Taeyong the key and raised her voice as she said; "Ok, chop chop children. Get into your rooms and don't forget to tell me if you're going somewhere. I'll be in room 120!"

Sunmi took her baby blue luggage and she quickly headed towards the elevator together with her members chatted loudly. "It's on the fourth-floor guys!" Sara said over the noise as she ushered us into two of the elevators.

Once everyone was settled the doors closed as Seulgi pressed the fourth button from the bottom. "When will the tour start again?" Sunmi asked as she stared up at the numbers projected by the small screen above the doors.

"Around two in the afternoon, as Jiwon told me." Jungwoo said just in time as the elevator let out a 'ding!' sound signifying their arrival.

Everyone rushed out, heading towards their respective rooms trying to grasp more sleep before their tour around Seoul starts, but as Taeyong was searching for their room number, Sunmi unexpectedly met familiar faces.

"Fancy meeting you here, Kang." his dark eyes flickered towards the girl as she moved back towards Taeyong.

"I didn't know you'd be here, or even participate after what you've done in last year's competition." the other boy beside him laughed as he looked at the helpless girl cowering towards the pink haired boy behind her.

"Changmin, Hyunjoon. Get away from her." Taeyong hissed grabbing Sunmi's wrist and pushing the brown haired girl behind him.

"As expected from the hero, Huh?" Hyunjoon scowled.

"That's how you speak to your senior?" Sunmi snapped moving out of Taeyong's shadow and standing beside him crossing her arms over her chest.

Changmin smirked as he stared at Sunmi like a predator waiting for the right moment to pounce on his prey, "I thought we were friends, Suni."

"We were never ever friends. Don't call me Suni either, we aren't close." Sunmi hissed.

"Then what about that time when I-" Changmin rose one of his perfectly sculpted brows as he got cut off by Sunmi.

"I wasn't thinking prop-"

"Oh please."

"Ji Changmin, Heo Hyunjoon! Get back to your rooms!" a tall man's voice boomed throughout the corridor as Hyunjoon let out a low growl.

"Yes, Sangyeon." but Changmin didn't fail to give Sunmi a glare as he headed towards the other end of the corridor.

"This isn't over, Kang." he whispered as he spun his head and headed towards his room.

"Hyunjoon! Get over here!" the man - whose name is Sangyeon, said as his eyes threw daggers at the back of the boy.

Hyunjoon gave a smirk at the two, "Oh, Mimi. Try not to do it again. You can't afford to embarrass yourself now, do you?"

-- --

this book is now back to life!

do y'all like the new format??

thank you for patiently waiting for the update of the book TTTT

I posted this 2 days early bc I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE.