Chapter 15

Warning: the contents of this chapter is not advisable for innocent readers under the age of 13. It may contain information which can corrupt an innocent mind. Read at your own risk, you have been warned.

°°°

I didn't exactly know how we got into this, but all I could say is that Hanji dragged us to a party and now I'm drunk.

We just got out of college and to celebrate our freedom. And yeah, you heard that right. College. We were now fresh college graduates now in a bar. Legally.

Now at the age of 21, I was happy. I took Education since it was one of the easiest jobs to find. Levi on the other hand took criminology. We had our ups and downs. Life is hard but that's not an excuse to live limitedly.

"Hanji... Th....this.... Is awe..... awesome~!" My sentence was not that understandable since I was having hiccups. I was only at my 2 bottle.

Levi was by my side drinking his own tequila, he had his arm wrapped around my waist the whole night. Yup, overprotective hot stuff.

"I know! And look! Jean's already dancing on the dance floor!" Hanji exclaimed over the loud music.

I heard her say something else but I couldn't quite make up the words. She stood up with her beer bottle and went to the dance floor, all while waving her hands up.

Once she was gone, Levi put down his drink and pulled me to sit on his lap he then  kissed the back of my neck.

I blushed madly but thankfully he didn't see it.

By this time I had no control over my body and I was drunk.

3rd person POV change

Eren felt Levi's hot breath hitting the back of his neck. He arched his back, not knowing why, it tickled but he wanted more.

"Levi?" He asked as he felt the other's groin twitch from under him.
Now that he thought about it, his ass was directly above Levi's member.

Eren smirked as an idea popped into his mind. He stood up from where he was seat which came an irritated groan from Levi. He decided he'd give him a lap dance.

Levi's POV
(Sorry for the constant pov changes😅)

The brat was now giving me a lap dance. Just perfect.

Wiggling his hips and teasing me, as if I don't already know. But this is a drunk Eren we're talking about, there's no telling what could be on his mind! Then again, I like this mind set better than the last time we drank. From quite to aggressive it came. Now, it was sweet and innocent to hot and seductive.

He was now straddling one me, his hands found themselves tangled in my black hair, smirking he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

He was surely a better kissed from before. As always, practice makes perfect. (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge *Lenny face*)

I gladly kissed back, licking the bottom of his lips, asking for entrance. He got the message and opened up. A fight for dominance was then taken place, of course me being crowned the winner, I explored every bit, every inch of this beautiful man's mouth earning a moan at that.

My hands move up to caress his face and now moving up and down his body. The kiss turned heated, and now I can feel his waking up too.

I pulled back and asked seductively, "wanna take this somewhere more private?"

He nodded and started to get up, but I held in to him tightly.

"And how do you suppose I walk out of here?"  He asked with a little pout. Hehehe cute.

"Erwin, Eren and I are leaving. We'll see you guys tomorrow." I told Erwin who just got back from getting another drink.

"Yeah, sure." Came his reply.

With that, I stood up while holding Eren in place,groping his ass while I was at it. The movement made him yelp and wrap his legs around me.

"Bastard." He pouted.

"I love you too honey."

°°°
3rd person POV

As they got home and into their bedroom, Levi practically threw Eren onto the bed.

He landed with an oof and bounced slightly.

Levi smirked and went directly on top of Eren, kissing him passionately. They both moaned into the kissed, Levi's hands already touching Eren's body.

"Wait, are you sure you're ready for this?" Levi asked halting his movements.

"I'm ready, if you are daddy." Eren replied without hesitation.

Levi smiled. "May I?" He asked as he motioned to take off Eren's shirt.

"You may." Eren said as he leaned in and kissed Levi.

Levi wasted no time in undoing the buttons of Eren's shirt.

°°°
And I'm stopping right there.

Next chapter is the continuation.
*Cough* mayormaynotbetheendimsosorry *cough*
Also, I spent the whole night writing this cause it popped in my head and I had to write it down before I forgot 😅

We'll see you in the next chapter
*Lenny face*

Faith.