>Chapter 11: Long awaited<

Micheal's P.O.V

Jeremy and I looked around for Y/N. Also known as 'The only way out of this apocalypse'. But there were human zombies everywhere. Parents, pupils, teachers even babies. "How are they even force feeding so many people in such a short time?" I asked Jeremy as I looked over to him. We were in a vacant classroom without any zombies. "I don't even know how they that many pills," Jeremy answered my question with a sigh. I sat down on a desk. "We've looked everywhere except for the GYM," Jeremy told me as I nodded. "I'm afraid she's there," I sighed, folding my arms.

"Of course she would take the vacant room where there is no way to enter without making an echoing noise," Jeremy complained, narrowing his eyes. "We need to take the risk," I told him as I put my hand on his shoulder.

"If we don't make it out alive," I started as he looked at me. "If I was gay," I told him. "I would smash you," I admitted. "Awww, dude," Jeremy beamed as he removed my hand off his shoulder. "You just made it weird, but same," He told me, straightening his face.

Literally.

"Let's just go," I groaned as I hopped off the bench and headed towards the door. Jeremy followed me as we snuck out of the classroom. The zombies followed each other in a crowd, so it was a heck lot of waiting before we could get to the GYM.

The GYM was mostly vacant with some mats placed in the corner. We couldn't really afford the big attributes. We made it into the girls' changing room. Jeremy put a chair against the door and the door handle so we couldn't be attacked from behind. There was a door in between us and the GYM. Both of us kneeled in front of the door and I had my door on the handle to maybe see what was going on.

Jeremy began to hyperventilate. So I smacked him across the face.

Surprisingly, it worked.

I creaked the door open and looked inside.

The most noticeable thing was in the middle of the GYM. Colorful cables, thick and thin, were tangled and braided into each other to form a huge throne. Next to the throne was a stack of laptops. Some other random, broken computers and laptops were randomly scattered around the room. Some more broken than others. The first yellowish lights had turned blue and made a buzzing noise resembling electric shocks. The whole room had a blue-ish glow. The electricity banks on the wall were torn open and it was clear that someone had frustratedly tried to find something inside it. 

On the cable throne, sat Y/N.

Her once h/c hair was now a full deep shade of blurple (blue and purple). Her outfit seemed to have 'upgraded'. A long dark blue coat over a light blue dress shirt paired with navy dress-pants and dark blue shiny shoes. Her eyes still glowed a light blue light. She seemed frustrated. 

She was looking at a laptop which was hovering in the air. As she finished reading, she gritted her hand and forcefully swiped it to the side making the laptop fly away and crash into a wall, falling on the ground. The laptop seemed beyond repair. "Where is his computer!" She shrieked in frustration.

Her voice seemed distorted. It sounded like a male and a female saying something at the same time. Sometimes it glitched out. When she cooled down, she made one laptop of the stack hover towards her. She swiped her finger up and the laptop opened. The light of the screen sparked on her face and she began to read the info on the laptop.

I closed the door. "This has a whole new meaning of cable porn," Jeremy tried to joke with me. "Jeremy," I hissed at him. "Sorry!" He shout-whispered as he held up his hands. Suddenly the doors swung open. We looked up to see Y/N on her throne, looking at us. "Well," She chuckled, glitches lasing her voice.