Johnny

Y/N's POV:
Just a regular day at the café: Giving fake smiles to the customers in exchange of money. Ugh, Why do I need to serve with a smile when they don't even bother to look at my face??

It's now 8:00pm and less people come at this time...
I'm just waiting for the kid that handles night time here at the café then I'll happily leave this place and continue to live my life outside.

Minutes passed and that boy is not still here. I looked at the wall clock and it told me that it's now 8:49pm. UGH I was supposed to leave here exactly 19 minutes ago!

I was about to roll on the floor to complain and whine about why life's so cruel when suddenly.. the bell rang, telling there's someone entering the café. I quickly fixed my apron and hair and greeted him/her a good evening.

A tall Tall TALL man walked towards the counter.
"What would you like to order sir?" I asked him with a smile and to my surprise, he looked back and smiled. Woah.. he is the first one to look back...

After some time, he made up his mind.
"Two iced Americano please" He said with a sweet smile. Oh what the- THOSE TEETH ARE PERFECTION! Oh I wonder if he had braces when he was younger. Is he a model or something- OH... Y/N! WAKE UP!!! Don't dream about this extremely handsome guy, oh how could a man be this perfect- NO!

I slapped my cheeks and he looked at me with shocked expression.
"Uhm are you okay?" He asked me with a confused and worried look.

"Yes... uhm are you taking it out or-"
"I would take it here" He smiled.

"What size?" I asked.
"Regular huh?... please" Oh this man is kinda... weird. I'm not complaining though. I still like him

What? Did I just said that?
Aish never mind...

He payed for the drinks and sat on the nearest table waiting for it to be done. While I was making the drinks, I stole glances from him and every time he would catch me, he would just smile sweetly.

"Hey Miss!" He called. It's obvious that he's calling for me, it's only the two of us inside. He called me at the right time, I was done making his orders so I walked towards him with the iced coffees.

"Sit" He said to me. He smiled and then showed his hand towards the empty seat in front of him. I sat, there were no customers anyway.

"This is yours" He pushed the iced coffee lightly towards me. Being the pig I am, I accepted it.

"Uhm Thanks" I said before taking a sip, he then smiled at me.
"Y/...N, is that your real name?" He asked while looking at my name tag.

"Uh well.. yeah" I said. He suddenly held out his hand.
"Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Johnny" He said with an attractive tone in his voice. We shook hands.

Suddenly the bell at the door rang.
"Oh! Noona has a date?" I was so ready to beat the sht out of that boy when Johnny suddenly interrupted.
"Oh, is your noona available now?" He asked.

"Yes, you can take her now actually... I don't need her" Ten said.
"Yah! Watch your mouth you little pig!" I shouted at him.

"Yah! You're the pig here!" Ten
"Yah! You were late!" Me
"Yah! I was taking care of my... dog!" Ten
"You don't have a dog! Stop talking nonsense or else..." Me
"Or else what?" He smirked. Oh he thinks I don't play dirty...
"I'LL SHOVE ALL TYPES OF FRUITS INTO YOUR MOUTH!" I said. Ten was dumbfounded. He bowed as he was scared and then quickly made his way at the stock room.

"So... Can I get your number...?" Oh sht, I totally forgot about him.
"I would love to have a date with you tonight but it's really late" Johnny chuckled. He's so cute, What am I gonna do???
"Can I get your number so that I can-" I halted his words.

"Sure thing" We exchanged numbers and he offered me a ride home. Well, Who could resist this man?

End.