Winwin

"YOU'RE JUST MAKING MY LIFE MISERABLE! LET'S BREAK UP!"

My boyfriend just broke up with me, in the hallway where most hang out. I can hear gossips, saying that I should just leave the school because they say I'm useless, things like that. I've never done something to make anyone's life miserable, what did I do to deserve this?

I just ran. Tears were starting to form in my eyes as I here them laughing at me, I searched for rooms that I could hide for a while and I saw the practice room. I saw that the lights were off, meaning no one's inside, so I walked in and locked the door.

I saw my reflection on the mirror and saw how I look, I look horrible. I sat on the floor and just cried it all out.

Someone else's POV:
A girl just ran into this practice room, this is where I come when I'm not in the mood to socialise. I think the girl was crying, I'm not really sure because the lights were closed but I can hear her sobs.

I was about to head out because I think I'm invading her space (although she doesn't know I'm here) but then she suddenly walked to the center of the room. She played a song and danced to it.

"Lovely" was the song and so is her movements

She was so into the song, it's like I'm feeling her pain. Her dance was telling a story, a sad story. I couldn't move from where I was, it was so breathtaking.

The only girl in our dance club was Seulgi noona, why is this girl not in our club?

I couldn't tell if this is sudden or she practiced for this. Her movements are so clean, sharp, and really detailed. She was like water. Very smooth, calming, and magnificent.

I can only see her movements, I can't see her face...

I think she's trying to hide herself because of the horrible society, I think that's what she's interpreting. It's like she wants to disappear...

But when we want to disappear, we only want to be found right?

And in a blink of an eye, the song was finished and I can hear her heavy breathing

I clapped, purposely so I could get her attention.

Y/N's POV:
After I did my ugly dancing, I heard someone clapping and I was really shocked.

"Who are you?! Why are you here?!"

Before the person could even answer, I ran to the side to switch on the lights. When the room was lit, I see a boy standing at the back but he was still covering his face because it's too bright.

When he uncovered his face, I saw...
Did he just see me dance
The best dancer in school saw me dance

"Winwin?" He was surprised when I called his name.

"You know me?" He pointed to his chest.
I just nodded.

"Oh uhm uh w-well then" This boy's being shy when I was the one who flapped my arms in front of a dancer.

I was about to head to the door to go out when

"H-hey?" I looked at him again as he called me.

"A-are you busy?" I gave him a confused look.

"Do you mind if I have your number?" This boy-

"Why?" Of course I ain't giving my number just like that.

"I liked your dance and... I want you to join our dance club" My jaw dropped. He- But I- Oh God-

"S-sure, I'll give you my n-number" He smiled and walked towards me, he then handed me his phone. I typed my name and number on his phone.

"Y/N... that's a cool name" He smiled at me. He's so cute when he smile. I only see him when he's on stage dancing, and their concept is mostly dark so I think this is the first time I saw him smile.

I just smiled back.

"Do you want to hang out with me? After school?" He asked me kindly, I was about to answer yes but I remembered the incident earlier. My smile disappeared.

"You'll regret this, y-you shouldn't have met me" I looked down.

"Why?" He asked me.

"No one likes me. When you go out that door, you'll realise that you talked to a loser. I don't even have friends now... probably" I smiled at my self as I was pitiful.

"That's not true" I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I like you, you're not a loser. They just couldn't handle the fact that you're better than them. You see... I know how people could be so bad, they drag you down so they could lift themselves up. Don't let them do that to you." He smiled at me. And as if magic exists, my problems faded away. I guess he's right, I shouldn't let toxic people bring myself down. And... he likes me... probably because of the dance. Yes, the dance.

"So... Are you in? Wanna hang out?" He smiled at me again but this time, he smiled at me so happily. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Sure" I said to him.

While we were walking to exit the room, he said something.

"And also don't worry about not having friends, me and my friends welcome you. We'll be your friends."

A/N:
I'm sorry this is bad.