Kun

Finally! It's over! I can finally forget everything and just sleep on my bed. I'll just do my homework on Saturday and Sunday.

When I came home, I was about to go to my room and take a rest but there's always something that's gonna stop me. My annoying brother.

My brother's name is Yangyang, he's my twin (I'm younger by 2 minutes). He's really annoying, sometimes he'll call just to say "you're ugly", I'll always be like " Yeah I know, no need to remind me"

"Yo sister!" On my way to stairs, I heard his voice.
"What?!" I answered annoyed. He seemed to be surprised.

"Woah shouting's not necessary you know" He said.
"Ugh just tell me why you called" I said.

"Oh my pretty sister~" He sang while making his way to my spot. Sigh... he's probably gonna make me do something. I gave him the "What is it this time?" look.

"Please buy me some chips at the nearest convenience store~" He pleaded.
"Why? You can do it yourself" I was about to walk away but he grabbed my arm. I gave him an annoyed look.

"Please~" He sang while doing aegyo.
"Fine. Give me the money." I said with a monotone voice. He happily got his wallet and after he gave me the money, he sat back down to the sofa doing whatever he's doing.

"You owe me one!" I shouted before I went out the door.
"Yep! Thank you sis! I love you!" He shouted just before I closed the door.

I was taking my wonderful time on my way to the store. I was just enjoying everything I see on the way.

After a few minutes or so, I arrived. I walked towards the junk food area. After I chose some chips, I turned around ready to pay at the counter. But something needs to happen before that.

"Oh sht I'm sorry" The boy I bumped into said. I didn't fall on the floor but some of the chips flew. He immediately got the chips that have fallen. He gave the chips.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" He asked me. This is where I realised who he is. He's my senior at school, he's famous for his good looks, good personality and good grades. Qian Kun sunbae (♡‿♡)

I was blank for a moment.

"Oh aren't you Y/N?" He suddenly asked, waking me up from my subconsciousness. Woah... He knows me?

"Y-you know me...?" I stuttered while asking him.
"Uhm of course haha" He replied with a chuckle.

"Seems like you don't know" He said while following me towards the counter to pay.
"Oh by the way, my name's Kun" He introduced himself with a smile.

"Yeah I know, you're famous as... well" He chuckled after I said my reply.
"How am I famous when I don't even have friends...I whispered but I guess he heard it.

"Well I don't have friends too you know, people are too shy around me" He replied. I finished paying and I made my way out of the store. He still followed.

"Do you want to be my friend..?" He asked shyly. Oohh I couldn't believe he said that so shyly~ he's so cute.
"Uhm Y/N?" His voice made me realise that I was spacing out.

"Oh yeah, sure, of course" I said cheerfully. He chuckled at my remark.
"Uhm.. Can I have your number?" He asked. I nodded and he reached out his hand to get my phone.

After I gave him my number, he walked with me on my way back home. I just hit the jackpot this afternoon!

"Why do you need that much?" He asked pointing at the chips.
"Oh this isn't mine, it's for my brother" I said.

"Oh Yangyang" I was surprised that he knows my brother too.
"You know him?" I asked wide-eyed. He giggled.

"You're cute haha. Of course I know you're brother, he's the most famous member of the dance club" Oh right... he is. Why is he good at dancing? I can only 'dance' like a noodle.

"Oh this is my house" I stopped at my tracks when I realised that I'm already in front of my door.
"Bye Kun sunbae" I said with a wave. I was about to close the front door when he suddenly held my hand.

"Can I take you on a date... tomorrow?" Is this really happening? Qian Kun the Great is asking me on a date? Tomorrow?!
"D-Date? Tomorrow?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Uh yeah... I mean if you don't want to-" I didn't let him finish his sentence.
"I would love to! So tomorrow?" He smiled at me.

"Yeah, tomorrow" I smiled before turning.

"Oh one more thing!" I turned around to look at him again.
"Just call me oppa 😄" He smiled.

"Okay Kun Oppa" I said emphasising the word oppa. We waved our goodbyes.

Once I entered the house, I immediately saw my brother's annoying face.

"Oohh I'm gonna tell Dad" He said teasingly and then ran away. Of course, I chased him.