Chapter 9: Exposed 😒

Riley's POV

Akeem took me to a Luxury Spa somewhere in Downtown Chicago. It was beautiful but looked expensive.

"Can you afford this" I asked.

He looked at me like I insulted him.

"We wouldn't be here if I couldn't Ma." "Don't question me" He said with a half smile. " You can whatever you want when you're with me".

His white teeth sparkled as he gave me an assuring smile while gently kissing me on my hand.

"Today is your day".

As we walked in we were greeted with warm ness from the employees.

"Hello Akeem"  a blonde white girl said seductively not acknowledging my presence.

He gave a small smile grabbing me by my waist pulling me in front of him.

"This is my lady Brittney I need you all to take care of her today".

Akeem booked ahead in advance so there wasn't a wait. He must have been known b/c almost everyone we saw there acknowledged him. Respectfully. It made me wonder but I wasn't going to complain about it. I was just going to enjoy the moment.

Akeem watched as I got my nails done. He also picked out the color He wanted me to wear on my nails. It was a bold glittery navy blue color.
It was actually cute. After my nails dried under the light. I admired them they were beautiful.

One of the ladies guided us through double doors were we got our hair done. I wore my hair in a tight bun in the back b/c I forgot to wrap it last night so it really needed tending to.
Akeem got his dreads retwisted and touched up.
I could tell Akeem kept himself up I had never saw him looking raggedy.
The nice lady finished pressing my hair before Akeem was finished so I sat and waited for him.
30 minutes later, I watched him walk out. He looked so damn good to me. He had his dreads in a back ponytail. Today he wore a solid VNeck Tee with olive green joggers and brown timbs. He wasn't too flashy but he topped it off with a gold and silver Rolex. I couldn't help to admire his handsomeness and the Tats were a plus. I wasn't the only one staring tho. All the bitches were looking. Old and young.

We were escorted to get massages next. I felt like I was on cloud nine.
Akeem told me we had one last thing to do before we left.

"What could top all of this" I thought to myself.

We walked into another room. There were different wax colors and oils lined up on the floral wall. An old lady walked in and asked me to undress my bottoms and lay back.

I looked at Akeem with confusion on my face.

"What is this?" I asked him

He said nothing but put a big smile on his face and sitting back in his chair.

"What do we want today?"

"I want the landing strip only everything else gone front to back" Akeem responded looking through a book in his hand.

"Yes sir" the lady nodded in agreement

I was scared as hell. Wtf is about to happen.

"This is going to be a little warm so just try to relax" as the woman placed my legs apart in the separators.
SNATCH...

"Ahhhhhhhh" I screamed in pain

"Wait wait wait" I told the lady trying to sit up but ended up being pushed back down by Akeem's heavy hands.

I looked at him in disgust. He laughed at me ignoring my pain.

SNATCH ....

"OHHH MY GOD"

SNATCH ...
SNATCH ....

I just tried to suck up the pain and just take it. Until ....... she came across my booty hole ... I lost all control
"All done ma'am"

"Let me see" Akeem looked down satisfied by what he saw. "You look good and fat down there Ma".

I was too embarrassed to even respond.

"I'm ready to go" was all that came out.

I could barely walk straight. Akeem thought it was hilarious but I didn't. I was pretty much done for the day.