Sante Fe? - Jack Kelly

"Alright be safe and have fun

"Alright be safe and have fun." Your mother says to you.

"Don't take any crap from anyone over there alright Jack?" Crutchie says to his best friend.

"Stay close to Jack." Your father says.

"I can take care of myself you know." You roll your eyes.

"We know honey." Your mother smooths down your hair. "But still... stay close to Jack."

"Honey, we gotta go." Jack urges. The two of you are taking a trip to Sante Fe so Jack can finally see it for himself. The two of you have been saving up money for weeks.

"Call is when you get there!" Your mom kisses and hugs you and Jack.

"We will mom."

"Take care of my little girl." Your father says.

"Yes sir." You give Les one last hug and say goodbye to the collection of Newsies before getting on the train.

The two of you find a compartment and sit down with your bags. The ride was long, but the two of you found things to do to amuse yourself. Well, Jack spent the whole time drawing and you just watched him draw.

"We're here!" Jack says excitedly. The two of you get your bags and get off the train. You walk further into the city and stop. You two turn to look at each other and then back at the city. You look at each other, then back at the city. At each other then back at the city. "Wanna go to Florida?"

"Sure." You shrug. You buy the next ticket to Florida and get back on the train.