Chapter 9: Scarecrow

Serenity's POV

I knew that Mark is conducting a research since I was his classmate. He has a long vertical speech, essays and even thesis about it. But why? His experiment is on how humans reacts to an insects and spiders. Nevertheless, I have always thought it to be a strange subject to obsessed with.

I started face-palming over and over again.

'Hays. Ano nang nangyayare sa buhay ko? Ang ayos ayos tapos ngayon, ghad! Its twisted upside down!'

Geez, ilang araw na din ang lumilipas since naandito ako sa bahay ng siraulong 'to.

I do expect them to notice that I was missing right now. Although there was a chaotic and big riot to the Asylum, I begin to doubt why people dont suspect that I was missing. Someone will supect right?

I was brought back to the harsh reality when someone start to call my name and knocking the door. While floating around with my thoughts, I then realizes that I was in a real world and a fvcking real SITUATION!

"What!",sigaw ko

'Naiistress na ako sa inyo, jusko'

Tumigil naman agad ang katok.

"Joker wants to see you",tugon nya

'Shete, bat ba lagi akong gustong makita neto? Eh kaka-kitaan lang namin kanina eh! Naku naman, naku naman..'

"Coming!",sagot ko

Agad akong bumangon sa kinahihigaan ko at lumakad papuntang pinto. Sa tagal na nandito ako sa bahay ni Joker, mas lalo kong nagugustuhang tumalon sa bintana. Wala akong pake kahit mataas pa tong tatalunan ko. Hays, anong silbi mamamatay din naman ako.

I headed to the Corridor and heard voices in the very end of the hallway so I guess I know already where I should go.

Peeking in the doorframe, I saw him and some of the henchmen gathering around in a dirty cream carpet. Some are sitting on the chairs and mostly are on the Indian seat. Joker himself was sitting in the entire couch. He saw me and called me.

"Seny, seat",he commanded

He gestured over the sofa that he was sitting on and grimaced at the fact that he would become closer to me again. So I sat on the  very left side of the couch, far from the bastard clown.  He just smiled at me.

'Shete, bat lagi akong nginingitian neto at para bang laging may masamang balak?'

"Well dollface, it time for you to have a big break",sambit nya

'So it means, papakawalan nya na ba ako?'

"What do you mean?",tanong ko

"Its time for you to execute your little part",sabi nya

'Hays. Akala ko makakalaya na ako. Well, I take it as an advantage remember? So I will do it for the sake of my life and the people of the Gotham City.'

Bishh, I was just like on of the superheroes now. LOL.

  "What should I do?",tanong ko

"Youre going back to work",sambit nya

He giggled quietly to himself.

"Thats it?",nairita kong tanong

Well I know what his talking about. Bakit nya pa pinapatagal?

"Oh but theres one little thing youre gonna do",dagdag nya

"Which is?",sabat ko

"I need you to steal Crane's research",wika nya