Chapter 10: Training

Serenity's POV

I woke up in a familliar place.

'Oh, here I am again. In Joker's room'

What kind of substance did that Scarecrow fvck out of me?

I wonder who the Scarecrow is? Is it really Mark? He seems to be in the lab working, theres no one in that office could be in there. Unless the Warden make into the research and drive him onto insanity.
That makes sense actually. Besides, it seems that Mark's nature isnt about hurting somebody, especially me, the way he acted last time I met him is the opposite of what I saw yesterday.

My hip suddenly felt the pain and my head starts pounding.

'Waahh! Why is this happening to me?!'

I remember when my head hit the ground when escaping the emergency exit. And his henchmen pick me up and place me gently into the van and.... JOKER CUDDLE ME??!!

'What the f?'

I dont know if I was blushing or what but my cheeks felt so warm.

'Aarh! The way he smiled, the way he touch and the way he looked at me, it feels that he owns me. His  jealousy towards his henchmen and... Ahh!'

No! I cant accept it! Joker never fall in love! And it will never be! His a criminal, a murderer and an anarchist.

Ano ba tong pinagiisip ko? Masyado naman ata akong umaasa. Its his trap, Serenity! ITS HIS FVCKING TRAP! Alalahanin mo yung ginawa nya kay Doctor Quinzel. He is your patient and not your lover.

In the ten minutes of thinking about the crazy events of my life, there was a knock on my door.

'Hays. Here we go again'

Standing up, I shuffled towards the door and open it. I saw one of his henchmen obviously they wear a clown mask.

"Joker wants to see you",sambit nya

'Oh, again? Di ba pwedeng magisip muna ako kung paano ko lalampasan tong mga pangyayareng to?'

"Where?",tanong ko

"In his office",wika nya

The best thing to do is to nod.

"Now",dagdag nya

'Hays. Di talaga makapaghintay ng breakfast bago ako tawagin at kung ano nanaman ang iuutos sa akin'

"Alright then",tugon ko

I rushed down to his office like a sloppy child. Ghad! Why now?

I knock the door and a few moments later, a deep  voice called "Come in" and so do I.

As I open the door, I was shocked on how neat and tidy his office was. It was very unlike Joker. I suspect that his office will be umm.. a messy one, with so much disaster and more chaotic. But then I was wrong. It was so much to learn about.

Joker was sitting on the desk. Swinging his legs the way that child does and looking me into my eyes.

"Seny, you look a little rough this morning",wika nya

I forward to him in a little steps, aware of not being close to him. He picked up a cylindrical object; probably Crane's research. 

"I just want to congratulate you for retrieving this",sambit nya

Pinaglaruan nya ito at hinahagis hagis papunta sa kaliwa at kanan nyang kamay.

"Well, you asked me to get it",sarcastic kong sagot