Chapter 5

"Goodnight baby boy"
-
Jisung slowly woke up, his eyes still closed. He felt something warm against his body, not knowing what it was he snuggled up to it. A light chuckle came from the heat source.

"Morning baby boy." Jisung shot up, trying to get away from Minho. Sadly for him, Minho's strong arms were holding him tightly, not allowing him to escape. He let out a deep sigh, hating the fact he was stuck.

"Don't be so grumpy! Didn't you sleep well?" He still didn't let go of Jisung. He enjoyed teasing people, and Jisung was giving him the reaction he liked the most. He didn't answer him, he just rolled his eyes and sighed.

There was a moment of silence, until the door opened. Three men walked in. They were wearing black clothes, covering their faces with black masks. They were holding guns, pointing at Jisung. Both the boys were shocked and didn't know what to do. One of the men shot at Jisung, but missed.

''You motherfucker'' Minho hissed. He grabbed a knife from under his pillow and threw it at the man. He hit him right in the head, causing him to bleed heavily. He slowly dropped to the floor, shocking the other men. This time it was Jisung who threw a knife, he hit one of the two men in his chest. The man pulled the knife out, only making his chest bleed more.

The last man alive pointed his gun at Minho, his body was trembling with fear as he had seen his friends die so abruptly. Minho smirked, he knew the man wasn't brave enough to shoot him. He got out of bed and walked over to the man. He put a hand on his shoulder and slightly chuckled, slowly turning his head to face him.

''You're not so brave anymore, are you?'' With a sudden movement he managed to snatch the gun out of his hand. Jisung was still in bed, looking at the scene with big eyes. ''lights out.'' he pulled the trigger, killing the man.

''So uhm, do you want breakfast?'' Minho tried rubbing off the blood, but he only made it worse. His hands were covered in blood, splatters on his face. He grabbed the guns of the two other men, putting them on his desk.

''Maybe you should take a shower first, hyung'' Jisung pointed at all the blood. Minho was surpised, Jisung suddenly used honorifics. He wanted to say something about it, but decided not to; he didn't want to ruin it.

Minho was taking a shower. Whilst the warm water was covering his body, his mind kept going back to Jisung. His adorable smile, how easily he got scared. Minho refused to think of Jisung in that way. No matter what would happen, he had to kill him eventually. He still had to make him stronger, so he could gain as much power as possible.
__________________________________

Minho was done showering and went back to his room. He expected Jisung to still be there, but he was nowhere to be found. He started to feel slightly panicked as he ran out of his room. He ran down the stairs, almost falling down.

"Oh hey hyung" Jisung smiled while taking a bite from his pancake. Hyunjin was sitting next to him, clinging onto him. Minho felt confused, he had locked Hyunjin up last night.

"Hyung! Jisung let me out so I made him pancakes" Hyunjin giggled while still holding Jisung. Minho didn't like how close he was, Jisung was still his prey. He just nodded and took a seat across from them.

Hyunjin seemed to like Jisung now he helped him. Minho was glad he didn't want to kill him, but he was scared they might get too close. It had already happened before, but that didn't end up well.

Hyunjin came across a younger boy, with braces. He always smiled and Hyunjin was in love with him. He refused to kill him, and Minho wasn't allowed to harm him either. Everything was fine until Jeongin wanted to leave, he didn't want to stay at the same place for too long. He knew Hyunjin would be sad if he'd leave Minho, so Jeongin left without notice.

"Uhm Hyunjin, we should probably go and look for victims again, I don't want to get sick" Minho suggested while standing up. Hyunjin nodded and let go of Jisung, walking up to get his jacket.

"Can I come?" Jisung asked while looking at Minho. He pouted, he really wanted to go outside. He wasn't thinking about escaping, he wanted to help the boys kill so he'd stay alive longer. Minho couldn't resist his pout and sighed while agreeing.

"Here" he gave the boy one of his jackets. He didn't want him to catch a cold, or something worse. The sleeves were too long for Jisung, he played around with them while giggling.

Minho held a knife in his direction, making his eyes shot wide open. He rolled his eyes while pressing it in his hands, making clear he should keep it. They went outside, Hyunjin clinging onto Jisung again. Minho still didn't like it, it made him uncomfortable.

"There's a group"
___________________________________
Waddup
I have a new phone so I can write again aye aye

Untill we meet again~