chapter 10

"I need to tell you about Jisung, he's not who you think he is.''
-
His eyes narrowed at the sketchy girl in front of him, not knowing what she was talking about. She seemed desperate, as if she needed to tell him. He hesitated for a moment but signed at her to walk in, leading her to the living room.

''So, what about him?'' Minho's voice was full of pain, hoping for the best. He hoped she was lying about anything bad, that he was still a pure shy boy. He so badly hoped she didn't have anything bad to say about his love.

''Well'' she started, clearing her throat one last time. ''We used to go to the same school, I know who you were and I know you were bullied. Jisung was actually a part of the group that used to do bad things to you, he just stayed from a distance. He even drove someone so far to kill themself.''

Her last sentence was spoken softly, but loud enough for Minho to understand her. He slowly nodded, tears starting to burn in the back of his eyes. He couldn't believe that Jisung used to be like that, he refused to believe that the most innocent boy he knew could be such a mean person.

''I know you're hurt Minho'' she put her hand on his thigh. ''I can help you get rid of the bad feelings, we could be happy together you know?'' She took her hand from his thigh and stood up, slowly towering over the emotional boy.

She softly wiped away his fallen tear with her thumb, caressing his cheek. He was too deep in his thoughts to actually stop her, Jisung was taking over his mind. She had him exactly where she wanted him, she used the truth to finally get her way.

She was always interested in the boy, ever since she saw him. His dark brown eyes attracted her, his mysterious aura made her curious. She had always wanted to talk to him, she wanted to be his girlfriend, but he simply always ignored his surroundings.

She tried confessing to him once, but he was listening to music. Even though she was standing in front of him, he gave her no attention. He had never cared for her, he had even cared so little that he didn't recognise her, she felt like a stranger to him.

Her soft lips touched his, making him wake up from his thoughts. He pushed her away with so much force she fell to the ground. She looked shocked, not knowing why her plan didn't work. She noticed that he was still not mad at Jisung, his eyes were still filled with worry for the boy.

She screamed frustrated, mad at the fact she still couldn't live in peace with her crush. She knew Jisung was still alive, she knew what she had to do. She quickly jumped up and ran up the stairs, leaving Minho dumbfounded. It took him a few seconds to realise what she was going to do.

He ran after her, running as fast as he could. He was afraid that he might be too late, she was already in his room. Jisung couldn't do anything to stop her, he was still unconcious. He couldn't let her kill him, he would do anything to protect his Jisung.

''Don't touch me you filthy slut!'' Minho was confused, the words didn't come from his mouth or hers. It could only mean one thing, Jisung had to be awake. When he entered the room he indeed saw Jisung, struggling to protect himself from being stabbed.

Minho noticed how weak the boy seemed, he had just woken up and didn't have a lot of energy. He pushed her away, against the wall. His eyes were full of rage, not only did she have the audacity to talk bad about Jisung, no, she also tried to harm him.

''Don't touch him, he's mine!'' Minho growled, taking the knife from her hand within seconds and stabbing her deeply. The deep wound in her stomach started bleeding heavily, draining all the life out of her. She fell to the ground, leaving a trace of blood on the wall.

Minho focussed on Jisung who was finally awake, his eyes were big and he was breathing heavily. Minho pulled him into a tight hug, glad that he was safe. Her words from before kept creeping into his mind, making him feel uncomfortable with Jisung in his arms.

''Jisung, tell me about your past''
_______________________________
I'm trying to be more active I promise

Untill we meet again~