Chapter 12

(TW: Sexual harassement)
"Lee Youngsoo?''
-
Minho turned around to face Jisung, his eyes were full of fear and his jaw had dropped. His heart was beating fast, regaining control over his body he faked a smile. Minho walked up to him and wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Jisung, I see you already know Youngsoo" he said with a questioning tone, not knowing why the boys knew each other already. "He's my cousin and he'll be staying here for a few weeks."

Jisung just ran away from the boys, frightened to stay with him for more than one minute. He locked himself up in the bathroom and slowly lowered himself to the floor, his back against the door.

He thought back of what used to happen, of the things Youngsoo used to do to him. Memories were flashing in his mind, tears were unknowingly streaming down his puffy cheeks. A soft knock on the door made him wake up out of his thoughts.

"Jisung, are you okay?" A shaky voice asked, full of concern. Jisung didn't answer him, he didn't want to open the door and leave his hiding place from Youngsoo. He knocked again, this time louder to make sure the boy heard him. Jisung knew he couldn't stay there forever.

''Sorry about that'' Jisung opened the door, looking down at his feet. His eyes were red from his tears, his body slightly shaking of fear. Minho didn't know why he felt like that, but he couldn't stand seeing him suffer like that. He pulled him in a tight hug and kissed the top of his head, doing his best to comfort the boy.

''Jisung, can you tell me what's wrong'' Minho slowly pulled back to face the boy, still holding him in his arms. Jisung shook his head and put on a fake smile, not being able to bring up the things he had done to him, how fucked up he made him feel.

''Tell me when you're ready okay?'' Jisung looked up at him and nodded, still not able to use any form of speech. His voice would break, he refused to show how much it bothered him to Minho. He walked downstairs with him, Minho's arm wrapped around his shoulder, pulling him close to him.

''Sorry that I scared you Jisung'' Youngsoo chuckled, his eyes smiling brightly. He was good at hiding his past, that was for sure. Jisung was slowly starting to forgive him at the sight of his innocent smile, everyone make mistakes right?

''It's okay, I'm sorry for running away'' Jisung said, bringing his focus back to his feet. He didn't like making eye-contact with people, especially not with the boy who hurt him so much, who took one of the most precious things he had.

''How have you been doing?'' Minho filled up the empty room, his words dancing through the air. It was obvious that Jisung wasn't comfortable with Youngsoo, but he was still Minho's family. They had always been close, close like siblings.

Minho never went along well with his parents, they'd always fight with him. Youngsoo was always there to calm him down, he always knew exactly what to do and what to say to make him less upset. He was there when he was mad, when he cried his eyes out, even after he killed his own parents.

''You know the usual, fighting to surive'' he chuckled, making it seem so normal to kill people everyday. ''But how about you, I see you got yourself a new man'' he pointed at Jisung, making him gain his attention. He flinched at the boys finger directing to him, he was afraid of every move he made.

''I sure did'' Minho grinned, pulling the frightened boy closer. ''I must admit, I'm jealous of you two'' Youngsoo smiled, hiding his actual feelings. He had never liked Jisung in a romantic way, but he knew how easy he could take control over him.

''Oh right, I'll get you some food'' Minho stood up, leaving the two alone. He was in the kitchen, busy with preparing dinner, unable to hear what they were saying. Youngsoo knew this was his chance, he scooted closer to Jisung, who was already in the corner.

''Missed me?'' He asked with a low voice, right before smashing his lips onto Jisung's. Jisung did his best to push him away, but he wasn't strong enough. Youngsoo was strong and muscular, while Jisung was a fragile and petite boy.

''Don't make me mad'' he growled, slowly letting one of his hands go down Jisung's body. Jisung wanted to scream for help, but Youngsoo didn't let him, he was stuck. He had hoped this would never happen again, he hoped it'd all be over after they went seperate ways.

''Youngsoo, how do you like your eg-''
_______________________________
Supp
I think I'm almost finished with this book :] also I posted a new one so please check it out ._.

Untill we meet again~