1

The next day came and I was woken up by a maid that came to clean the room. I dressed myself and ate the breakfast that the maid brought. After that the maid told me that the priest is waiting for me to go down to the front gates of the central church. After I ate I got up and went out.

‘This central church that they are talking about sure is big’ I thought to myself while walking around the halls exploring the place

I went down stairs and headed towards the entrance of the building where Hideyo and Shiro were waiting for me with another warrior and an archer. When I came there I greeted them.

“You will now go on an expedition to kill a monster that is lurking in the forest near the city. The monster is called Demonic Harpy. You know what a harpy is right? It’s a creature that has wings and flies, he attacks with his feathers. They are like sharp blades. The plan is you 3 to lower the harpy enough so that Chris can kill it and take the experience.”

We nodded and set off.

The place quite far from the city, so it took us about 2 hours to reach it, after searching for the harpy for about half an hour we finally found it and it started.

[Holy smite] –Shiro shouted and white thunder hit the harpy, It was paralyzed. Then the archer and the other warrior came in. I used simple appraisal to check out the harpy’s health.

[Harpy]
HP: 165/355
STR: <Hidden>
DEF: <Hidden>
Threat Level: B
Skills: <Hidden>
Attributes: <Hidden>
*To see other stats about this creature you have to level up your appraisal skill.

I guess my appraisal skill is not good enough for me to inspect this harpy fully.

Shiro and the other lowered its health to 10 and called out for me. I rushed there and swung my sword. I killed the harpy and saw the message.

You have leveled up!
You gained 1 level.

That’s it? I did not get anything?

Shiro came to me and asked me.

“So what did you got smart pants?”

I answered

“Nothing just the level”

His grimace changed, he was angry and started yelling at me.

“What the hell dude how can you be so useless. I hate you from the bottom of my hearth”

He unleashed his sword and said

“You should die right here” And pierced me in my stomach.

It hurt so much. I was dying and the worse part of all neither the archer nor the other warrior helped. They just watched and looked at me with eyes full of hatred. Like looking at something filthy. I was sad, depressed, I thought about how good life was back in London, me and my friends playing at the playground, having fun, playing all kinds of games. I really missed the old times.

I lost everything, even my second chance in life and it’s all because of that one a******… Shiro.

I slowly dragged myself towards a tree to lift myself up

‘I am not going to forget his face and what he has done to me. I never will, I will remember his face. I will kill him. I am not going to give up here’

I walked slowly towards the end of the forest, I could see the end. I walked, my wound hurts really bad. I walked and suddenly the ground beneath me disappeared, and I started falling.

It felt more like flying than falling if I am going to be honest. It was dark and I couldn’t see anything, but I felt like I started to step on something. And everything became lit, I could see that I was in some kind of cave. Suddenly a loud growl shook the cave, I became unstable and fell on my butt. From the darkness 2 pairs of red eyes appeared and then something unbelievable happened.