Forever Sassy?

Hey guys 😊

Sorry for the late update 😁

Please don't hate me 😭

Anyway I hope you guys like this chapter, if you have the time please vote and comment what you guys thought of the chapter and what you expect And want to see later on is the fanfic 😄

Imma shut up now so you guys can get on and read it lol 😝

Hope you guys enjoy it, love you ❤️

For anyone wondering why the header is filled with Emojis, well they're kinda ma thing, now I'll shut up so you guys can enjoy it lol, love you 😜😂💞

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

Chapter 2.

ALEX POV ~

Oh no. The preppy girls are coming my way. I already got a beating from them last weak and the bruises still didn't fade. The look in there eyes tell me I'm about to get the same beating but only worse. Past them I see Chris looking at me. I don't know why he keeps looking toward me. I understand I'm a freak but that doesn't mean I have to be continuously looked at. It's getting really creepy.

Oh look, here comes the preppy bitches. Let the fun begin. Wait, you guys thought I was innocent? Well I wouldn't blame you. Teachers and more than half of the student body think I am except for the people that bully me. It's my smart mouth that takes my ass out for a beating. Don't get me wrong, it hurts so bad but the look on their faces when I give them a wake up call is absolutely priceless. And here comes the head bitch with her army of rats now. Let the games begin.

Angie: Yo trash.

Me: Hey skank.

Entourage girl #1: Speak do us with respect.

She spit in my face. That disgusting rat. Wait, I know an awesome comeback.

Me: No, no, no. A lady never spits. Oh wait, your not a lady, you're a pig. And geez girl. Did you have tuna for breakfast? There were chunks and it smelled terrible. Ever heard of a mint? You really need one.

Her face got really red and she scurried off to the back of the group and pulled out a mint out of her bag. I look past them and see Chris with two other jocks looking at me. So he's behind all of this?! I could have gone the rest of the day without these bimbos and he had to ruin this! No wonder he's always looking at me, he's been planning this. That fucking jerk!

I felt a hard tug at my hair causing me to scream. I focus on the girl that did it and it was one of the idiots.

Me: What the hell was that you fucking whore!?

Suddenly I felt a stinging sensation on my cheek. This bitch slapped me.

Entourage girl #2: First off I'm not a whore, I'm tight. Second, you will treat us with respect or else we'll give you an even worse beating than before.

Me: Okay that's it! First off skank, you're as tight as a hula hoop. Second, what do you call a girl who sleeps with a different guy almost every night? Oh yeah, a whore. And what is with all of you thinking you can rule the school? This isn't mean girls. You can't do this. So stop acting like preppy cheerleader valley girl wannabes cuz honestly I see all of you with a different nose each week and stop acting like you the boss with yo fake ass titties. Everyone knows they ain't real. Do whatever the hell you want to me, I don't care! I have no regrets. I don't take back anything, you deserve any insult fired at you. And always know this; I will never give any of you respect.

I tried to make my point by leaning in and lowering my voice to make myself seem scary. Unfortunately that didn't work because I suddenly felt a huge pain in my back and heard a loud banging sound. I couldn't help but let the whimper escape my lips. Damn it. These wannabes slammed me against the lockers. I could already feel the blood seeping out of the upper part of my back and I could also feel the bruises started to form. What a joy it will be to tend to them. Not the sarcasm.

Me: Stop it you fucking damn skanks! That fucking hurts!

I felt another stinging sensation on my cheek. This bitch slapped me again. And now my back hurts again. They each took turns slamming me against the lockers and some even punched and kicked me. I fell to the floor and they began kicking in me in my stomach and even landed some in my head. I can feel myself lose consciousness. The last thing I see before I black out I see Chris walking away with the jocks. I hate him. If it wasn't for him planning this. If it wasn't for him this wouldn't be happening. I hate Chris. I finally black out and only one thought comes to mind; 'Why does it always have to end like this...?'

▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️

~ Malak 💘