I lied

BELLA POV~

And I shouted " NO! DON'T HURT HIM! I' M HERE ,!" Every one looked like as if I was lying .
"Ah ha ! There you are the girl on fire ! Come up on the stage now , dear " he said in a delighted sound and i knew its my time to go to hell. The students I passed had grimace on their face , as if I was faking all of this .
When I reached the stage Caesar welcomed me .
"See , now let's give a applaud for her !!!! As she is one of victor !" He says . No one claps , and then suddenly some are shouting " she is faking it! " she can't be a victor! '' she is so clumsy!'' She is lying! ''

''Clumsy? Seriously clumsy I cannot believe it , she is so gracefull! ''
Majority of them laughed .
'' okay , now Isabella you know that you all can't run away now'' gesturing to other victors '' tell them who you all are and what was your act, come on now'' he gave me the mike and mumerd'' President Snow is watching , better be careful''. I had no choice but to tell them and so I took a deep breath
And said '' My name is Isabella Katniss Everdeen , I am the victor of 74 th hunger games , me and rest of the victors here had ran away from the capitol , I and Peeta Mellark here are from district 12 and were the victors . I saw that , majority of you wants to come from hunger games (I don't know what got on me but I spoke from my heart ) , I always knew that your and our mind were very different , because back in our homeland , no one , not even a single soul will raise their hands for hunger games , I know that you all will be thinking how stupid and idiotic is it not to say yes to all those luxuries and life " students were nodding their heads , the cullens were all so so shocked , I looked directly at Edward and spoke .
'' but what you dont know is that people have died , no , they are murdered in hunger games , I myself have killed people , there when you' re in hunger games , you have to kill people to save your own life , their you don't have second chances , their one wrong move and your dead , and thats it your game over , there no one shows you mercy , they just kill , we all at home on Christmas , birthdays ,or in any occasion wish that we dont get selected for hunger games we live in fear that we will get muderd in the hu3nher games if are chosen , there was one reason why I hated gifts , 'cause I dont want gifts , I just want to live a peaceful life with my love of my life . You see , why we ran off is that after every 6 years there is a hunger games in which victors play and fight eachother and this upcoming 76 th anual hunger games is the one . Right now you are seeing at 24 victors , but at the end only one ally alive with 7 people , can you imagine only 7 victors , this is why we ran off , because we dont want to kill , we dont want to murder , we all were in different parts of your world , I chose Forks because it reminded me a lot of my home , my district . Charlie Swan is not my father I look alike like his long lost daughter so I made him believe that I' m his lost daughter who is practically dead , I' m not clumsy , shy , sweet , fragile , I' m the opposite , I'm strong , fast , graceful , energetic , intelligent , and a survivor , it was all planned , we had let our old selves behind amd started a new beginning, but I want thank you all , for teaching how to love myself , laugh freely , chill at weekends , relax all the time , I thank you with all my heart , but I' m sorry everything you know about me is wrong , well not everything , anyways this maybe the last time I' m meeting you all because afterwards in the arena we will be killing eachother to win to live . '' I finished , Edward' s face looked heartbroken , betrayed , lost , love and fear . Why ?after all things I told how can he still love me? How can he still care about me ?

'' well well! ! That was a kind of emotional speech I was expecting! Now Isabella why dont you go stand behind with other victors? '' I nodded and glanced one last look at Edward he still had the love and fear in his eyes for me , helplessly I stood in between Finnick and Peeta .

''How did they came to know where we were? I dont mind if they took me , anyways I had always the feeling that they would find us , but not this early , I was watching my favourite show , The Quantico , and Annie was just done with her tower of cards , when suddenly they came and took us .'' Finnick said with a grimace,.

''Same here , I had just learned how to dive and when I was preparing for the jump , they grabbed me , and took me , amd trust me it was so embarrassing to change infront of them and Johanna was painting when they took her with me , she was screaming at them about how they could have just let her finish her drawing. '' peeta sighed

'' but why are you in high school? Aren't you like educated? Tell me the truth because I know you hate school' ' Finnick comented

'' How can you even think of that , when you see your life getting destroyed-'' '' I think that was not tthe question I asked'' I scowled at him '' hmp! Fine , I just wanted to see how the schools were here and logically I would be dead bored at my house'' I said
'' what a rational answer'' Peeta mutterd '' excuse me? '' ''nothing , nothing'' he said quickly .

"Huha , so these victors will be playing hunger games next to next week!
You can watch them practice! Also! Plan but u will have to choose that ally to know their plans! "He said cheerfully, only two weeks from now and I'll be again arena mudering people" so right now movie time! We'll show the hunger games these young brave people fought , let's go chop chop! " the guards made them turn around I looked at the Cullens they were discussing something , I hope this not about getting me out , when we reached there , I asked Caesar " can I sit with them? U know for my last two weeks "he took a minute and nodded .

I searched for the Cullens they were sitting besides , Mike , Ben , Angelena , Jessics , Lauren , Tyler . Edward saw me and I ran into his arms , and his arms were around me , I inhaled his smell slowly ,

"I am sorry for not telling u all "I said sorrowfully to them , still sittimg on Edward's lap .
"We will only forgive you if you promise us to come back alive with your ally "Rosaile said to me , she really cares for me? Wow .
"Bella , is there any ways we can get you out of here? "Jasper asked .
In disappointment I shook my head "I forgot before running from there that they even had injected trackers inside our bodies "
"Hey Bella , so we are gonna see how u useless piece of shit won this easy task what we call hunger games "Lauren sneerd . Bitch , but next thing suprised me , Rosaile got up and smacked Lauren right across the face which is gonna leave a bruise"now, if you slut insult any of my family members here or anywhere , I won't tolerate it get me? "Lauren nodded in fear , there was silent laughter coming from Peeta and Finnick , I glared at them and there laughter vanished , they were controlling themselves not to burst out laughing .
"I am sorry bella , we didn't know she would do this , I am sorry "Angelina said looking guilty "it's all right " she smiled at me .
"Don't worry she's just jealous"Jessica said winking at me , I laughed

"Please, I would like to have your attention here, so we are gonna watch hunger games! "They're were cheers everywhere which will turn into screams aferwards .

'' let's start then! ''

TO BE CONTINUED

SORRY IT WAS SHORT BECAUSE I WAS NOT ABLE TO THINK ANYTHING NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONG ,
PLEASE COMENT AND VOTE

AkshayaRawat07
Author