Chapter 7

No ones POV:

I throw myself in the bed and cried, I don't know why I'm crying but I really wanted to cry for so long but I've been keeping my tears for so long but I guess my tears want to come out today , I stopped my tears and wiped my tears, I went to the bathroom Splashed the water in my face then I wiped my face with the towel ,I was about to go the office but Jungkook came to his room. We stood in front of each other's face it was a bit awkward, " Go change and then come sit in the bed, I have to put cream in your hands, and don't talk, just do what I say " I said. He went to the bath to take a shower.

10 min....

He came out from the bathroom and drying his hair , he seat beside me, I went to the bathroom and bring with me the first aid kit, I put it beside Jungkook and I sat on his both laps and I rapped my legs around his waist and I took one his hands and applying the cream , " I'm sorry if I called jerk and as* hole, even tho you are , but if I called you anything, don't punch in the wall because the wall will break with your strong fist " I said while I'm applying the cream, he was trying to talk but I put my hands on his lips to not talk and let me talk. " Ok ok fine, I was joking, because I don't want you to bleed, as you care about me and my family , I will care about you ok little bunny " I said. He giggled, " If you want to change, you can have my clothes , we will be getting your things tomorrow ". I nodded and I went to take a shower .

1 hour in the shower...

I got out and then I took one of jungkook's clothes , I only wear shorts and over sized hoodie which was comfy. I started to brush my hair and then I went to the bed, I was about to sleep when jungkook pulled me closer to him and hugged me like a teddy. " I'm not a teddy bear, your Squizing me " I said. " Shhhhhh, I'm cuddling you, now get some sleep" He said.

I love cuddling, I mean who doesn't?? But I feel like a teddy and I'm scared he will kick me out of the bed and I will see myself in the floor.
______________________________

Edited ♡
Hey angels,
Soo.. I edited this chapter and I will do with the other chapters, as I said that I wanted my story will be nice and interesting when you guys read it. I hope you have a great day.