Chapter 8

Dreaming:

I woke up in the room of jungkook and it was the same in the reality "but why I'm awake I'm supposed to be asleep" I said. I checked the alarm it was 3:00 am, " That's not good, jungkook, jungkook where are you?? " I said. Jungkook was beside me sleeping and cuddling with me, where did he go??, I got up from the bed and I was searching for jungkook, I went outside the room and saw Taehyung, I went to him " Hey, Taehyung were is kookie?? " I said. Taehyung didn't answer it seems like I'm invisible, I waved and waved nothing, am I being ghosted or what?? , but when I look back I saw jungkook coming toward Taehyung and me, I waved and waved again to jungkook to notice me but nothing, " Wait I'm invisible that means I'm a ghost?? I'm being ghosted " I whispered. " We must kill her, it's for the best " Jungkook said to Taehyung. Taehyung nodded his head. " Heyyyy, I'm hereee" I said. I pinch myself ......

What I'm in another dream, " Hey Y/N, your awake " Jungkook said. Oh my I'm not invisible , " Yes, I'm awake, wait what is it in your back " I said. His hiding something in his back buy what is it, he pulled it and it was a knife, Taehyung was in the back of me and covered my face and killed me with the knife...
             --------------------------------
" Y/N, wake up, wake up, your having a dream " Jungkook said. I woke up and thank God is not a dream, I hugged jungkook and then I pulled back " I want to drink water " I said. Jungkook poured water in the glass, I gave it to me and then I drink it, I was damn thirsty. I was about to go to sleep when Taehyung entered the room without even knocking " Jungkook get ready we are getting attacked by   The Red scorpions  " V said. " Oh shit, come on we have to move " Jungkook said....

The wtf??! Red scorpions, who are those?? Bruhh oh shit, who are those??!!
                _____________________