Chapter 30

Next morning came....
Me and Jungkook were sleeping but there was a person knocking in the door of the hotel I told jungkook to open the door and see who is it but he didn't answer so I went opening the door and it was the worker he gave us the breakfast and I thank him. I went to bed for some relaxation but jungkook said " Babe, who was that on the door? ". I said " Oh your awake right now, that's was the worker was giving us the breakfast ". I get up from the bed but jungkook pulled me against him and said " You forget to kiss me ". I kissed him in the cheeks and then he said " That's not enough ". I pulled him close to me and I kissed him... And then I said " You have to excuse me right now ". I finally got up from the bed and he said " Aww, you leaving me here ". I said " Sorry not sorry babe, I have to go to someone and I will be right back ". I wore something nice as hot short and some t-shirt and i wore my adidas shoes and went down, I went to the elevator, I went in the first floor and I saw sila, I went to her and I said " Good morning sila ". She didn't respond back and I know I did a big mistake calling her BITCH so I have to apologize to her so I said " I know you don't want to talk to me and I apologize for calling you BITCH, I'm so sorry, I love jungkook so much and I was jealous about him ". Looked at me and smiled and said " I know that you were going to apologize, but I have to tell you that your not good for jungkook and his mine and I will cut the relationship between you both ". Jungkook from no where and I guess he heard everything and he was stalking me. He went to me and kissed me in the lips and put he put his hands on my waist and pulled me close to him to make sila jealous but I felt confused why that??,.. So he said " I can't believe that your my best friend". He said again " Look, you have to listen to me properly that I WILL NEVER LEAVE Y/N OR LET ANYONE CUT OUR RELATIONSHIP, and who will cut our relationship I will KILL HIM/HER, mark my words Sila". Jungkook was threatening her but not trying to let her lnow that he is threatening her. We went to the room and I said " Oh, you were stalking me Mr. Jungkook". He said " No, I was just went down to have some fresh air, but then I saw you with sila then I have to know what are you doing?, but your such an amazing girl ". I made a weird face . And I asked " What are talking about ". He said " You did a nice thing you say sorry to sila and I'm proud of you babe ". I said " Awww, thanks baby ".
____________________
Unedited ♡