Chapter 28

After waking  Tae up from his sleep, we got out from the plane and went to a private jet, how many private jet does he have??!!... The whole ride was silent, I was worried but I acted cool....

10 min skipped....

Jungkook puts his hand on my thigh, I looked at him , " Everything will be fine just try to take a deep breath " He said and smiled. I nodded and took a deep breath ...
5 min skipped...
" We arrived Mr. Jeon " The driver said, Jungkook nodded, we got out of the car and took out luggage ... *Royal Hideaway Corales Suites* one of the best hotels in Spain, we went inside and we gave our luggage to the Porter.... " Mr. Jeon, welcome back to our hotel, Do you need any help??! " , " Oh hi Michael, no thanks , I just came here just to stay for one day " Jungkook said, " Ah okay, is this your madam??! " Michael said, " Si, Mi Mi novia pronto sera mi esposa ( My girlfriend soon will be my wife) " Jungkook said, what is he saying in Spanish??!... "Ahh, Ella es hermosa, Dios los mantenga a los dos " Michael said, " Gracias Michael, Now get to your work " Jungkook said..... " What you were saying in Spanish??!! " I asked, " I said your My girlfriend and he said your beautiful and I thanked him " He said and smiled to me. I nodded, we were about to go to the elevator but a girl came out of nowhere " Jk, How are you Hermoso??! (Handsome) " , " Estúpida Sila, I'm fine Estúpida how about you??!, did you do anything crazy while I'm not here??! " He asked, " I'm doing great, of course no, I can't do anything without you being here " She said and smiled, " Oh Sila, Esto es Y/N ( this is Y/N) , mi novia ( my girlfriend)" He said and smiled at me, " oh hi , nice to meet you Sila " I said and smiled.. She looked at me and started to scan me from up to down , "Nice to meet you too " She faked smiled at me and looked at Jungkook... Oh so.. One of those girls..
10 min skipped...
They've been flirting with each other and being so touchy , did he forget that I'm here??!! ... I coughed to let them know that I'm still here.... "Can we go right now??!I'm so tired" I said while started to get annoyed. " Why don't you take the key and get some sleep, it's been along time not seeing jk " Sila said while looking at me. " So.. Are you staying with her??!!" I asked my body started to boil from anger and annoy. " I think I will go with Y/N , I'm also tired "  Jungkook said,we stood up , " You know what sila, let Jungkook be with you,i will get to the hotel alone " I said while I'm angry, I took the keys from Jungkook," Have fun with her " I whispered to him. 

2 min skipped...
I reached to the 3 floor of the hotel, I walked to the room, I can already feel that Jungkook is mad.... I unlocked my hotel room and went inside, our luggage are already there in the room...

I finished showering and I wore short and one of jungkook's t-shirts which was long until my knees... I went to my phone scrolling in Instagram...
*knock knock* someone was knocking so hard , I opened and it was Jungkook, " Oh hi, you finished with her " I said while giving him my back and I went back to my phone..
             _____________________
Edited♡