~27~

Confession

Mina squatted down and cried out loud.

"P-PABO~" She sobbed.

"I h-hate y-youu~ I hate you Park Jimin!"

"Aigoo! What is a beautiful girl doing here late at night crying like this?"

Mina wiped her tears and looked up.

She stood up and walked away.

"Where are you going? I was just about to have fun" That guy in his thirties said while gripping onto her arm tightly.

"LET GO! "

"Shout all you want , nobody is here" He said while smirking. "Come on, it won't take that long " He said while unbuttoning his shirt.

"P-please LET GO" Mina kicked him making him crouched in pain.

"HOW DARE YOU LITTLE-"

"Little what?"

They both turned to the owner of the voice.

"Jimin? Since when..."

"Really? Is that question that important right now?"

"Who are you?"

"Im her husband"

_______________________________________

In the car-

"Aren't you not going to learn from your mistake?" Jimin asked looking at his wife from time to time who was staring out the car's window. "Your stubbornness will get you in trouble"

"So?"

"What do you mean so-"

"SO WHAT?! I NEED TO LISTEN TO YOU? DO YOU KNOW HOW ANNOYING IT GETS?! YOU BEING POSSESSIVE EVERY SINGLE TIME AND NOT EVEN TELLING ME THE REASON WHY! IM TIRED OF ALL THIS!! I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THIS CHILD, LOOK AFTER YOU AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS BE POSSESSIVE FOR NO REASON!! I HAVE NO FREEDOM! I CANT EVEN TALK TO ANY GUYS , EVEN JAEBUM OPPA AND NOW? BAMBAM TOO? WHAT ARE YOU KEEPING FROM ME TIL YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE PEO-"

"IM JEALOUS!" Jimin halt the car. "IM JEALOUS DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He hit the steering wheel to let out his anger. "IM TIRED TOO! I DON'T LOVE YOU BUT AT THE SAME TIME I NEED YOU. I WANT YOU ONLY FOR ME. YOU ARE MY FIRST AT EVERYTHING AND I CANT SEEM TO LET YOU GO"

"I..." Mina was at lost of words.

"you don't have to reply." He sighed.

He continued driving.

"Im sorry..." Mina looked down fidgeting with her fingers.

Jimin ignored her.

The moment they reached home, Jimin walked to the back seat and took Jina in his arms. He looked over at Mina who was still in daze in the car.

"Go up , change and go to sleep. Its late" He said before leaving her there alone.

Mina sighed. At last she can breath normally. It was soo tense after that incident.

She slowly got out of the car and walked in the house.

"What an awkward situation hm" Mina lie down on the bed in the guest room.

"I guess I'll sleep here tonight"

_______________________________________

Jimin's pov

It is getting late and she is still not coming in the room. Where is she?

I walked out of the room and searched for her.

She is not in the car anymore...neither in the living room.

Where else could she-- AH! Guest room?

I jogged up the stairs with the towel around my neck.

I slowly opened the door.

Yeap , there she was sleeping soundly. Her hair was still wet... she must have fallen alseep right after she got out of the shower.

Poor thing.. I chuckled looking at her.

I was about to carry her back to our room when i realize she wasnt wearing clothes.

She was only in her bra and shorts. Is she that tired? Or she just wanted to feel comfortable?

I slowly pushed away the blanket that was covering her , revealing her body.

Damn she hot. A hot mom and wife ! I smirked looking at her...

I carried her bridal style to our room.

"Ergh you are soo heavy~" I said as i plopped beside her on the bed.

I took the cover and covered her bare body cause man... It will lead to something else if i don't do so.

( You know what i mean readers!
😉👀)

I pulled her close to my bare chest while examining her face.

She is indeed flawless and beautiful...

"Im sorry ... " I said as i kissed her forehead. "Im sorry" then her cheeks. "Im really sorry" I looked over at her pink lips before slowly leaning in.

The kiss last for a few seconds.

The only girl i dare to do anything with since she is legally mine.

"I think..."

"I think i love you"

OMO DID JIMINIE JUST CONFESSED HIS FEELINGS ??!!!

THANKYOI FOR THE 2.9K READERS! I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS WILL CONTINUE READING AND LIKING MY STORY! I WILL UPDATE ASAP! I PURPLE YOU 💜 🍓

*Picture creds to rightful owner*