~35~

That guy

"what did omma say?" Mina asked while caressing Jina's cheeks.

" She told me to hurry there.. Sounds important " Jimin walked towards Jina and kissed her forehead " I'll be back "

"Im following !"

"Then who is going to look after Jina?"

"She's safe here. Lets go"

_______________________________________

At Park's Resident

"STOPP! DON'T FORCE ME !"

"SEULGI AH! YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME!! I AM YOUR HUSBAND!"

"Please stop -" Mrs Park tried to pull Seulgi away from the guy.

"Omonim!" That guys scoffed. "You are in no place to interfere! Move !" He pushed Mrs Park causing her to stumble back.

"OMMA!" Seulgi held onto her.

"What is wrong here?" Jimin walked into the house looking furious.

"Who are you?" That guy asked raising his brow. "Oh.. you must be Jimin " He scoffed.

" Now who are you? How do you know me?" Jimin intended to step closer but was held by Mina.

"I am SEULGI'S HUSBAND"

Jimin's eyes widened.

"Shock to see me here?" He smirked.
"I should have known that my wife ran back to you"

" DON'T CALL ME YOUR WIFE!! A HUSBAND WILL NOT HURT HIS WIFE!" Seulgi shouted .

" Oh no no baby... You are soo much braver now" He tucked her hair behind her ear. "Is it because he's here?"

Seulgi looked away. She hated him soo much. Her forced husband. The guy who raped her.

" You better get going before i report you to the police " Mina sounded while showing her phone to him.

" Now who are you?" He frowned looking at Mina's small figure.

Mina did not answer . She wasn't sure on how she should reply to that question.

' Im Jimin's wife.. No!I cant say that. '
Mina thought in her head.

Jimin saw her spacing out. He held her hand and pulled her closer to him.

"Oh wow !" Seulgi's husband , Jason scoffed while clapping his hands.
"Seulgi i can't believe you are crazy over a guy who already have a wife" He said in disbelief when he saw the ring on Jimin's and Mina's finger.

"I think my wife have warned you clearly about calling the police" Jimin said sternly.

"Fine" Jason raised both his hands in surrender. "I'll go.. For today!" He said while stepping closer to Mina.

Mina saw Jason coming towards her direction causing her to hold onto Jimin's arm tightly.

" I'll show you ... What it feels like to be separated from your loved ones" He caressed Mina's cheeks and smirked looking at Jimin who was now fuming in anger.

"Don't fucking touch my wife" He slapped Jason's hands away and pointed straight at him as a warning.

Jason playfully raised his hands in surrender again while distancing himself.

"What the fuck ?!" Jimin shouted with anger. "How did he even know about your wherebeings ?!"

"I don't even know-- fucking psycho!" Seulgi broke down in tears.