~18~

Sulking Minari

"Mina?"

"Ommaaa~ I mish youu!"

Mina hugged her mom tightly.

"I told you to not move alot! You are already 8 months pregnant. Sit home or at least bring ji-"

"Omma! Im fine ! Now lets go in! I want to eat" Mina cut her off before she could even mention his name.

Mrs Myoui playfully rolled her eyes at her daughter and led her in.

"So how is my grandchild?"

"The baby is healthy thankfully.. Why not ask how im doin ?" Mina pouts.

"Aigoo you are still childish aren't you?" Mrs Myoui chuckled. "So how are you my daughter? Is Jimin treating you well?"

"Uhm he treats me well... You don't have to worry omma. Anyways where is appa?"

"He? As if you don't know him. Its friday"

"Right.. work"

The whole day Mina was lazing around. Watching dramas in her bedroom. She missed the old days where she would always be in her room playing games and minding her own business. Now she don't even have the time.

"Anyways me and your mom in law have a surprise for you and Jimin after you give birth."

"Really? What is it?"

"There's a reason why its called surprise"

"Right.."

"You know im really thankful to have you as my daughter. Thank you for always making omma feel happy and proud Mina ah. You don't know how happy I was when I got to know that you are pregnant" Mrs Myoui said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Omma~ I know you are going to be a great grandma to my child.. I am more proud to have you as my mom" Mina said as she wiped her mom's tears.

"Omma.. can I sleep here today?"

"Ask your husband first baby"

'He dont care omma. He is probably busy now with his Seulgi and her new baby' How much Mina wanted to say all those to her mom.. But she held it back.

"Okay"

Mina pretended to text Jimin just to make her mom think so.

"He said okay" She lied.

"Alright then "

________________________________

At the hospital-

"Omo she really looks like you Seulgi ah" Mrs Park bimmed.

"What are you going to name her?"

"Ara.. Ara sounds good"

"Jay and Ara.." "you have 2 beautiful kids now"

Seulgi smiled weakly.

"You should get some rest. It must be tiring" Jimin said as he covered her weak figure with the blanket.

Seulgi nodded and fell asleep not long after.

"Jimin ah~ Where is your wife?"

"At her mom's house"

"You should go get her.. It's getting late soon"

"Just let her stay there omma"

"Jimin ah she is pregnant .. you should be by her side"