Just the Truth Chapter 17 (envy 2)

Chapter 17
Just the truth
Envy

INT - ??? - ???

MIKIO NARRATES THE ACTIONS MADE AND SEEN

Monika:
... uh... can you hear me... hello...!? Is it working?

*Suddenly, I see Monika staring back at me. I appear to have my hands tied to the back of the chair I'm sitting in.*

Monika:
Yay! There you are... hi again Makoto.
(Clears throat)
Sorry... I should call you by your real name, Mikio. Well... I'm not really talking to you. I'm more after the reader of this convoluted story. You remember me right? Remember back at the game when we just had the same experience. To be honest. After I got you here... I can't remember what else happened. But, whatever. Why should I care? I finally have you ALL to myself. I'm surprised even here I don't know you at all. Your real name, age, gender, personality. Well, I guess it doesn't really matter. Well... I owe you an explanation... you... probably already know it but let me sum it up. I messed with the girls and tried to make them as unlikeable as possible but I end up driving them into killing themselves. But Mikio, you sly dog you. You managed to have all three of them last a LOT longer than I expected. But they each bit the dust... one at a time. Especially Yuri. Sorry you had to see that. She seems to be the hardest nut to crack. Fitting, the craziest of the bunch was the hardest to rid. But enough about that. You know how torturous it is to watch 3 girls PROGRAMED to fall in love with someone while you sit on the side lines? I can understand if you don't understand. Because no matter how kind, thoughtful, and considerate you are, to can never understand the pain I feel being alone in this world. This... game. Knowing my friends have no free will. I'm trapped... but now... now you're here. You're REAL! And you're wonderful...

*As Monika kept talking. I plot on how to get out of this situation. First I need to get this rope off of my hands. How? I have not a clue-

Monika:
Well? will you go out with me?

Mikio:
Wha? Em- Yea- yes! I... will go out with you.
(Nervous laugh)

Monika:
I'm so happy. You are truly are everything, Mikio. Funny thing is. I meant that literally.

*I need something to cut me free. Yuri's knife is too far away... so is my book bag... I don't have anything. That was until I see a piece of paper and a pencil. At first I was confused until I remembered she's getting me to make a poem about her. A pencil is probably perfect I just need to sharpen it enough. After I finished it I tried to sharpen my pencil by using the wooden table I'm sitting in.*

Monika:
You know coming back to the others... How could we miss them? A group of autonomous personalities programed to fall in love with you. I mean it's funny how easy it was to delete Yuri...

*At this point... I am itching to beat the living hell out of Monika. Lucky I broke free. But lord knows what she would do if she finds that I'm free. I'm gonna have to think of something.*

Monika:
Hey um... aren't you gonna read my poem?

Mikio:
Oh uh... yea.

*I act like I'm reading the poem. Suddenly, I get an idea, an idea I don't like. What if I distracted Monika by... kissing her. I touch her back, take her powers, and bring the girls back and delete Monika.*