New Year's Party 2019 - Chapter 30

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I take 1) Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon -Bartholy, 2) Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon-Bartholy, 3) Joseph Lawrence Bartholy, 4) Regina Marie Rakoczy-Bartholy * (My 4 Older Children)!, 5) Sapphire Rose Bartholy,
6) Rocco Jackson Rakoczy-Langdon
-Bartholy, 7) Maverick Cain Langdon-
Bartholy, 8) Dromon Barwolf Jones * (My 4 Younger Children)! and 9) Barbie Chicago Bartholy * (Drogo Bartholy's And Heidi Fox's One Child And Only Child Together) to New York City with me for a three day work trip and I find time to shop with my children and Barbie Chicago Bartholy Drogo Bartholy's daughter with Heidi Fox.

I adopt some children from Africa who are two year old, a couple of boys named Malcolm Samuel Doom-
Bartholy and Jeremy Wayne Doom-
Bartholy who are identical twin brothers after talking to Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy my husband on our marriage license and his brothers are my unlegal husbands. The children's
mom can't take care of them. I also adopted their four year old sister Jasmine Rylie Doom-Bartholy too. I give their mom some food for her other children and clothes for her and her other children to help her out in the future.

1) Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon -Bartholy * (14)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)!

2) Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon
-Bartholy * (14)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)!

3) Joseph Lawrence Bartholy * (11)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)!

4) Regina Marie Rakoczy-Bartholy * (8)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)!

5) Sapphire Rose Bartholy * (6)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)!

6) Bella Cinderella James-Bartholy * (5) * (Adopted Hybrid * Human And Traveler * (Meaning She Can Transport Herself From One Place To Another) * Child From Egypt)!

* (My 6 Older Children)!

7) Jasmine Rylie Doom-Bartholy * (4)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa)!

8) Rocco Jackson Rakoczy-Langdon
-Bartholy * (3 * Almost Twin To Barbie Chicago Bartholy * Peter Rakoczy- Bartholy's, Nicolae Langdon-
Bartholy's And Kylie Madison Deville-
Bartholy's Child)! * (Hybrid * Human Vampire And Highlander Child)!

9) Barbie Chicago Bartholy * (3 * Almost Twin To Rocco Jackson Rakoczy-Langdon-Bartholy)! * (Drogo Bartholy's And Heidi Fox's One Child And Only Child Together)! * (Hybrid *  Human And Vampire Child)!

10) Malcolm Samuel Doom-Bartholy * (2)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa * Identical Twin To Jeremy)!

11) Jeremy Wayne Doom-Bartholy * (2)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa * Identical Twin To Malcolm)!

12) Maverick Cain Langdon-Bartholy * (1) * (My Child * Portal Twin To Dromon)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)!

13) Dromon Barwolf Jones * (1) * (My Child * Portal Twin To Maverick)! * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Highlander And Human Child)!

* (My 6 + 1 = 7 Younger Children)!
Boys - 7!
Girls - 5! * (Barbie Chicago Bartholy makes 6 girls)!

I'm in Africa without my men Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Sebastian Jones on my own with my children to checkout the children for a charity me and Ryan Carter are doing that's when I spot Malcolm Samuel Doom, Jeremy Wayne Doom and Jasmine Rylie Doom who I adopt and take home to Mystery Spell with me when we left Africa. We don't shop in Africa. In total we were gone three days in New York City, Seven days in Africa and 4 days in Egypt with Sebastian Jones were I adopt Bella Cinderella James-Bartholy an Egyptian little five year old girl who's mother died and the child was an orpha, so I was Adopting her and taking her to Mystery Spell with me and my children.

I return to Mystery Spell with four new child who have language bearers, but we learn to communicate quickly. Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy loves the human and druid children and one is traveler and human child, they needed a loving home and fit in well with our growing rag tag band of gypsies we call a family! Bella Cinderella James is traveler (meaning she can transport herself from one place to another) which the Egyptians would kill her if they knew she was a supper national being. Jasmine Rylie Doom, Malcolm Samuel Doom and Jeremy Wayne Doom are human and druid children who the Africans would kill in Africa if they knew they were part supper national and part human beings.

So, I saved all four children and their families knew that and one had no family left due to war. So, I  gave them all a loving family and a save place to call home with us, plus they all are part supper national beings and part human hybrids. Since Sandy Dunn is human and druid Sebastian Jones asked me to ask her help with the adopted human and druid children, so I agreed plus Sebastian Jones wanted me to get to know Sandy Dunn more since Sebastian Jones liked Sandy Dunn a lot. He even got me to let her live in his appartment building for less rent to help her out since she couldn't afford to live there before I bought the building and I didn't really need the money.

I bought some New Year party clothes for my twelve children and Barbie Chicago Bartholy who I had with me. I got Sasha Bartholy, Sarah Osborne, Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Sebastian Jones, Lorie  Bartholy and me all clothes for our New Year's party we are planning at the Bartholy Manor. I got Sasha Bartholy's, Nicolae Bartholy's, Peter Bartholy's and Drogo Bartholy's children 1) Draven Sebastian Bartholy * (15), 2) Keith Langdon Bartholy * (5), 3) Kyle Ray Rakoczy-Bartholy * (2), 4) Lorraine Rosemarie Langdon-
Bartholy * (2) and 5) Janet Alexandra Langdon-Bartholy * (1) and Sarah Osborne's and Peter Bartholy's daughter 1) Asmirrelda North Rakoczy-Bartholy * (1) clothes for our New Year's party we are going to have at the Bartholy Manor this year 2019! We got back the day before to help decorate the Manor and give everyone their dresses for the girls and ladies and tuxedos for the boys and men for the New Year's party. Sebastian Jones may bring Sandy Dunn and Drogo Bartholy may bring Layla McBride, but we all still want to party. Peter Bartholy will be with Sarah Osborne he's daughter Asmirrelda North Rakoczy-Bartholy baby - mama.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++