Talk Time At Saint Westwood Manor - Chapter 50

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

13) Dromon Barwolf Jones * (8 * Years Old Child)! * (My Child With Sebastian Jones)! * (Portal Twin To Maverick)! * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Highlander And Human Child)!

14) Fillan Steele Jones * (7 * Years Old Child)! * (My Child With Sebastian Jones)! * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Highlander And Human Child)!

15) Blade Anton Rakoczy-Bartholy * (Peter Bartholy And Drogo Bartholy Son With Me)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander And Human Child)! * (Portal Twin * To Blayze Lucian Cena-Langdon-Bartholy)! * (6 * Years Old Child)!

16) Blayze Lucian Cena-Langdon- Bartholy * (Nicolae Bartholy's, Klaus Cena's And My Child)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Human, Werewolf And Highlander Child)! * (Portal Twin * To Blade Anton Rakoczy-Bartholy)! * (6 * Years Old Child)!

17) Leah Callidora Cena * (Klaus Cena's And My Daughter)! * (Hybrid * Vampire, Highlander, Werewolf And Human Child)! * (5 * Years Old Child)!

18) Zurie Annabel Zar * (Doman Zar And My Child)! * Adopted Daughter With Doman Zar)! * (3 * Years Old Child)!

19) Edward Cullen West * (Kolous West And My Child)! * (Adopted Son With Kol West)! * (2 * Years Old Child)!

20) Elena Raine Jones * (Adopted * By Me And Sebastian Jones)! * (1 * Year Old Child * Full Blooded Werewolf)! * (Identical Twin To Vivian Clarabella Jones)!

21) Vivian Clarabella Jones * (Adopted * By Me And Sebastian Jones)! * (1 * Year Old Child * Full Blooded Werewolf)! * (Identical Twin To Elena Raine Jones)!

(20, 20, 16, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 9, 9, 8, 8, 7, 6, 6, 5, 1, 1, 2 And 3 * Ages My Children Have Now)!

(19, 18, 17, 15, 4 * Ages My Children Don't Have)!

[(Boys - 11)!

(Girls - 9 + 1 * (Barbie Chicago Bartholy) = 10)!

Total * Children * 21!

Total * Adopted * Children * 9!

12 * Children I Gave Birth To + 9 * Adopted * Children = 21]!

(Adopted * Girls - 5 + 1 = 6)!

(Adopted * Boys - 3)!

(9 Girls - 5 Girls = 4 Girls I Gave Birth To In Around 21 Human Years)!

(11 Boys - 3 Boys = 8 Boys I Gave Birth To In Around 21 Human Years)!

(8 + 1 = 9 * Total * Adopted * Children By Me And Nicolae Bartholy My Legal Human, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Sebastian Jones, Klaus Cena, Kol West, Doman Zar)!

(Gave Birth To 8 + 4 = 12 * Total * Children * I Gave Birth To)!

(Total * 20 * Children Between Giving Birth To Children And Adopting Children Over About * 21)!

(Sebastian Jones, Klaus Cena (Nicholas Cena), Me And Our Children Moved On Bartholy Land In A Manor, So I Can Still Be Around My Children's Other Dad's Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Kol West (Kolous West) And Doman Zar)!

I Had All My Children And Barbie Chicago Bartholy! Two Families Sebastian Jones
And Klaus Cena (Nicholas Cena)
With Evie Prescott
And Their Son Nicholas Prescott Cena!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Klaus Cena (Nicholas Cena) And Evie Prescott! Nicholas Prescott Cena's Mom (Evie Prescott) Is Part Human And Part Shapeshifter And His Dad Klaus Cena (Nicholas Cena) Is Part Vampire And Part Werewolf

1) Nicholas Prescott Cena * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Vampire, Shapeshifter And Human)! * (Boy * First * Born)!

(Live With Us * They Wanted To Make Our Own Wolf Pack)!

1) Sebastian Jones! * (My Werewolf Mate Who Marked Me As Such)! * (Kylie Madison Deville-Bartholy Marked And Mated Too)!

2) Klaus Cena * (Nicholas Cena)! * (With Evie Prescott)!

3) Me * (Kylie Madison Deville-
Bartholy)! * (With Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy, Peter Rakoczy-
Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy And Marked By And Mated To Klaus Cena/Nicholas Cena)!

4) Evie Prescott! * (With Klaus Cena/Nicholas Cena)!

(22 * Total * Children)!

(Total * Boys * 11 + 1 = 12)!

(Total * Girls * 9 + 1 = 10)!

(Total * Children * 22)!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

****************Note****************

I may have changed something in this page from the last few pages as I have forgot something that I may have wrote earlier on in my other pages, so sorry for that and I may have missed changing something in this page as well from other pages for the same reason I forgot what I wrote in other pages and sorry for that. I do try to look back at my other pages to keep everything the same, but I can't always find what I need since this is my 50 chapter, so that is a lot to look through.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My friends, family and sisters Sasha Bartholy and Sarah Osborne-Rakoczy-
Bartholy are both pregnant and having children. So, our family is growing all the time. I help Drogo Bartholy with his daughter Barbie Chicago Bartholy and she's often with me she even pretty much stays at the "Saint Westwood Manor" with us although Drogo Bartholy sees her a lot, spends a lot of time with her, interacts with her, even has her with him a lot and even has her at the "Heven Land Manor" a lot. Barbie Chicago Bartholy calls me her mama were my children call me mom. Drogo Bartholy told me to let her call me mama, so I let it go though I don't agree with it. Barbie Chicago Bartholy calls Sarah Osborne-Rakoczy-
Bartholy mama Sara and Sasha Bartholy mama Sash. I'm the only one that is just mama. Drogo Bartholy loves all his children even Barbie Chicago Bartholy it's just her mom isn't around, so Sasha Bartholy, Sarah Osborne-Rakoczy-Bartholy and me are her mamas mostly me and she is with me the most that's why she lives with me and calls me her mama, since Barbie Chicago Bartholy is closest to me then to Sasha Bartholy and Sarah Osborne-Rakoczy-Bartholy, but she loves Sasha Bartholy and Sarah Osborne-Rakoczy-Bartholy too as her other mamas! She loves me as her mama too.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We talked about a lot of things, but Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy and I talked about going to New York City to talk to Ryan Carter and Colin Spencer since they were to busy to come to Mystery Spell, but we didn't want any of the children coming with us because it maybe dangerous, but Draven Sebastian Bartholy, Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon-Bartholy and Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon-
Bartholy the older children wanted to go with us and we couldn't talk them out of it, so we agreed to let them go with us with Sasha Bartholy's permission.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Sasha Bartholy gave me a ruby yellow gold ring, Sarah Osborne-
Rakoczy-Bartholy gave me a sapphire white gold ring, Lorie Bartholy gave me a pink ice white gold ring, Evie Prescott gave me a lite blue white gold ring, Maisie Salvatore gave me a emeral lite green yellow gold ring and Mai Thomas gave me a heart shaped sapphire yellow gold ring all of the rings were to show we're friends, family and sisters and I gave each one of them a ring to show the same thing and we all wear them all the time.]

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++