The Twin Babies - Chapter 10

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We knew our son had my power of blending into my surroundings like a chameleon and I also knew he was at least one of the ones trying to alter my thoughts and craved blood like his dad Nicolae Bartholy (Like a vampire). He would also read minds like Nicolae Bartholy and me both.

We were wondering if our other baby was a boy or girl. I was feeling it was a little girl with Nicolae Bartholy brown hair and my blue eyes. Both human looking like me and both would have dark hair like me and Nicky both have. I can picture them both and I picture them both with my power of levitation, my power of blending in my surroundings like a chameleon, I can picture them both altering people's thoughts and reading minds like me and Nicolae Bartholy both have, we already know at least the boy craves blood, since I crave blood, so I eat my food somewhat cooked (medium rare as human beings call it).

Nicolae Bartholy and Sebastian Jones though by the looks of things so far in my pregnancy think our babies are not only going to be twins, but also hybrids, a whole new supper national being part vampire and part human along with whatever else I am because I am not a normal human being, I was a whole supper national being to myself. Part human and we don't know for sure yet what else I am. Sebastian Jones, Nicolae Bartholy and I have been reading massive amounts of books trying to find a creature with my gifts (powers as I call them and Nicky calls them gifts).

Seb said, "he thinks I am from a family of creatures called highlanders they have gifts like mine and sometimes even shimmer and fly". After Sebastian Jones seen what I did against the Templars and Masons Seb figured out that I had to be a highlander, since those creatures fit me the most out of all the creatures
Sebastian Jones knew of, come across in his travels or even heard of in the supper national world and Nicolae Bartholy didn't know about these creatures until me, but Nicky had a book about them. Nicky and I both read the book Nicky had and Sebastian Jones brung us some more books over to the Bartholy manor for Nicky and me , so we can tell our children who they are and where they come from (creature wise).

I have our children early and indeed one is a boy and one is a girl. They both have dark hair like Nicolae Bartholy and I do. The boy has Nicky's grey green eyes and the girl has my blue eyes. They both quickly after birth show they indeed have my levitation gift when they bring their bottles flying in the air to them and my mom told me I did that as a baby with my bottles and I can still do that with objects, but I try not to now that I am older to better blend in with normal human beings. It's clear they both have my ability to blend in with my surroundings like a chameleon as well at birth, I test them by using a
method that my mom told me that told her I was that way which is I scare them and they both blend in with their cribs and blankets.

Sebastian Jones says, "he didn't know that scaring a highlander would make them show off their chameleon side". Sebastian Jones said, "he also didn't know young highlanders would bring their bottles flying through the air to themselves as babies showing off their levitation gift" and I grin and look at Seb and say, "stick with me and I'll teach you"! Everyone laughs out loud even Seb laughs at that statement I just made to him.

Nicolae Bartholy, Sasha Bartholy and I can sense both have Nicky's and my ability to read minds and alternate people's thoughts. They both look human like me, but they both have fangs like a vampire and crave blood, but without the need to kill and drain people or animals for the blood and they have fangs like their dad Nicolae Bartholy, so, they are hybrids a mix of me and a Nicky their mom and dad.

We name the boy Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon Bartholy (Jonesy after uncle Sebastian Jones (which I picked), Nicolae after his father Nicolae Langdon Bartholy (which I picked) and Colin after uncle Colin Spencer and my bestfriend (Nicky picked Colin) and the girl Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon Bartholy (Sarah from aunt Sarah Osborne and my bestfriend (which I picked), Madison after me (which Nicolae Bartholy picked, because Nicky likes it) and Bonnie (which I picked, because I like it).

I like the fact we used the Langdon Bartholy last names for Nicky and my twins children's last name, because Langdon was Nicky's human last name and Bartholy is Viktor's last name, the vampire that made them all
and not just the Bartholy last name like Sasha Bartholy, Nicolae Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Peter Bartholy, they used the Bartholy last name for their child, since Nicolae, Drogo and Peter all have the last name Bartholy and they all three are Draven Sebastian Bartholy's father.

Nicky's and mine children are hybrids part human, part highlander and part vampire (which have never been before, (our twins) Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon Bartholy (our son) and Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon Bartholy (our daughter) and Sasha Bartholy, Nicolae Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Peter Bartholy child was as rare too being a pure blood vampire, (their son) Draven Sebastian Bartholy).

So, Lorie Bartholy is no longer the only baby girl with Nicolae Bartholy's and my daughter's birth Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon Bartholy and Draven Sebastian Bartholy isn't the only baby boy with the birth of Nicky's and my son Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon Bartholy.

Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon Bartholy is indeed the dominant twin as I thought. Colin Spencer came in from New York City to see me and stay at the Bartholy manor and Sebastian Jones is staying at the Bartholy manor as well right now with the birth of Sasha Bartholy's son Draven Sebastian Bartholy with Nicolae Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Peter Bartholy and Nicky's and my son Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon Bartholy and our daughter Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon Bartholy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++