Woven Together - Chapter 35

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Me and Sebastian Jones name this child Fillan Steele Jones and Sebastian Jones' friends Bleddyn, Kylo, Dolph, Duko and Due come by to see the two boys Dromon Barwolf Jones and Fillan Steele Jones. All of Sebastian Jones' friends Bleddyn, Kylo, Dolph, Duko and Due are werewolves like Sebastian Jones. Ofcourse Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Sasha Bartholy and Lorie Bartholy are vampires were Sarah Osborne is a human witch. (5 werewolves, 5 vampires, 1 human witch, 1 hybrid highlander and human in me and all of our children)!
I like Sebastian Jones' werewolf friends they stop by from time to time at the Bartholy Manor. The children even Sasha Bartholy's pure blood vampire children do very well around other people! Grimmwolf is from Lucus werewolf pack and he's heard of The Angel Of Death (Sasha Bartholy) and The Flying Chameleon (Me). He enjoys meeting us.
Grimmwolf is a beta wolf the second in common to Lucus the alpha wolf of his wolf pack . Sebastian Jones joins Lucus' wolf pack as a Beta since Lucus has about 50 men (werewolves) and about half have a she-wolf (25). Though I'm not a werewolf I'm a supper national human and highlander and I have two children with Sebastian Jones who are now included in Lucus' wolf pack with Sebastian Jones joining Lucus' werewolf pack and Lucus welcomes me to the wolf pack! Lucus loves me and Sasha Bartholy. Lucus and Sasha Bartholy own the Den together.

Sebastian Jones is the alpha male of his wolf pack (though I'm not a wolf I am his alpha female for now)! Since I am married to Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy and Drogo Bartholy and I'm not a wolf or werewolf, so I told Sebastian Jones to find hisself a alpha werewolf female (a she-wolf) for his wolf pack if he wanted to, but Sebastian Jones was happy with me and his two sons Dromon Barwolf Jones and Fillan Steele Jones with me! Sebastian Jones gives me a ring for my 36 birthday and asks me "to marry him"? Like Peter Bartholy and Drogo Bartholy married me after I married Nicolae Bartholy. Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy and Drogo Bartholy let Sebastian Jones marry me like they did! Before I said "yes to Sebastian Jones" I looked at my three vampires and they each nod yes as I look at them. I'm legally married Nicolae Bartholy to the human world, but Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Sebastian Jones all know they're married to me too!

Sasha Bartholy doesn't marry Sebastian Jones, but they're bestfriends! Sarah Osborne marries Peter Bartholy legally to the human world though she knows Sasha Bartholy and me are also married to Peter Bartholy! Sasha Bartholy legally marries Drogo Bartholy to the human world though she's married to Nicolae Bartholy and Peter Bartholy as well as Drogo Bartholy! So, now Nicolae Bartholy is married, I am married, Peter Bartholy is married, Sarah Osborne-Bartholy is married, Drogo Bartholy is married and Sasha Bartholy is married! The werewolves accept me into their world. When Sebastian Jones wants to do other women he does them away from me and our children Dromon Barwolf Jones (Two years old) and Fillan Steele Jones (New Born) and all the other children too. I accept Sebastian Jones doing other women just not around me though Sebastian Jones knows I do things with Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy and Drogo Bartholy, but he accepts them as family and they accept Sebastian Jones as family!

I have already accepted Sarah Osborne-Bartholy and Sasha Bartholy as family! I've been with the Bartholy brothers about 16 years now and I have been married less then a year. I've known Sebastian Jones almost as long as I have known Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Lorie Bartholy and Sasha Bartholy! Sarah Osborne-Bartholy, Sasha Bartholy, Lorie Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy, Peter Bartholy and Nicolae Bartholy as well as all the children accept me as family as I do them now!I went to take a bath, but with my ankle I needed help and Nicolae Bartholy and Sebastian Jones took a bath with me. Sebastian Jones usually took showers, but he loves me so much he hates seeing me hurt. The kind of hurt that isn't pleasure able! I love Sebastian Jones and Sasha Bartholy tells me she has never seen Sebastian Jones so in love not even when he was in love with her! I asked Sasha Bartholy "how she feels about me being with Sebastian Jones and him being in love with me"? Sasha Bartholy said "she was happy to see Sebastian Jones happy and in love"! I love four men Nicolae Bartholy, Peter Bartholy, Drogo Bartholy and Sebastian Jones and they all know it and they're all okay with it! They love me and I love them! I love to see Sebastian Jones naked.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1) Jonesy Nicolae Colin Langdon-
Bartholy * (My Child With Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy)! * (Portal Twin To Bonnie)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)! * (15)!

2) Bonnie Sarah Madison Langdon-
Bartholy * (My Child With Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy)! * (Portal Twin To Jonesy)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)! * (15)!

3) Joseph Lawrence Bartholy * (My Child With Drogo Bartholy)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)! * (12)! *

4) Regina Marie Rakoczy-Bartholy * (My Child With Peter Rakoczy- Bartholy)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)! * (9)!

5) Sapphire Rose Bartholy * (My Child With Nicolae Langdon-Bartholy, Peter Rakoczy-Bartholy And Drogo Bartholy)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)! * (7)!

6) Bella Cinderella James-Bartholy * (6) * (Adopted Hybrid * Human And Traveler * (Meaning She Can Transport Herself From One Place To Another) * Child From Egypt)!

7) Jasmine Rylie Doom-Bartholy * (5)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa)!

8) Rocco Jackson Rakoczy-Langdon-
Bartholy * ([4] * Almost Twin To Barbie Chicago Bartholy * Peter Rakoczy- Bartholy's, Nicolae Langdon-
Bartholy's And Kylie Madison Deville-
Bartholy's Child)!

9) Malcolm Samuel Doom-Bartholy * (3)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa * Identical Twin To Jeremy)!

10) Jeremy Wayne Doom-Bartholy * (3)! * (Adopted Human And Druid Hybrid Child From Africa * Identical Twin To Malcolm)!

11) Maverick Cain Langdon-Bartholy * (2) * (My Child With Nicolae Langdon- Bartholy)! * (Portal Twin To Dromon)! * (Hybrid * Highlander, Vampire And Human Child)!

12) Dromon Barwolf Jones * (2)! * (My Child With Sebastian Jones)! * (Portal Twin To Maverick)! * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Highlander And Human Child)!

13) Fillan Steele Jones * (New Born) * (My Child With Sebastian Jones)! * (Hybrid * Werewolf, Highlander And Human Child)!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++