How I Met Him

KRINGGGG!!!

I run and run again, as fast as I can, towards the door written: 5-1.
I am in grade 5 and in class 1. Well, since I am in class number one, that does not mean I am a diligent girl. Our class is provided randomly. Each class have all diligent, average and 'genius' students.
Yeah! Finally, I approached the door.

"Sowonnie! Lai~ lai~ lai~"
"Ommona!" (oh my god!)

I pat my chest while looking at the boy in front of me using his body and make a big wave.This boy...

"Jin, what's  wrong with you?!"
" Ahaha, you're late girl, give me my 10 dollars."

Introducing to you, my childhood friend, he is a cheerful boy, well.. I will rephrase my intro: He is the most and too cheerful with everyone around him.
Shhh... don't ask me how did I met someone like him because surely I don't remember. It's such a long time ago.

He and I were always late to school, so we made a promise to give 10 dollars to another person who came late to school. It's like a competition, a good competition.For now....  well.. you can tell that I never won any of the competition.
I take out my pink purse and take 10 dollars.

"Gumawo.............yo!" (Thank you) ( yo : to show the honorific)
Look at that,I don't even give him yet but he took it from my hand as fast as lightning. Jin sit back on his sit. I walk towards my chair and sit. I look at Jin, he is waving my 10 dollars at me! such an annoying view to watch. I change my position so that I can see the nice scenery outside the window.

Outside the window....

The sky are as blue as the ocean, the clouds are as white as the cotton, the winds are blowing softly that I can hear the sound of leaf of the tree beside the window like someone are playing with them like playing a piano and the birds are chirping on the roof of my school like they are singing along the sound of the leaf.

It's so nice...

"Attention!"

I straighten my body as soon as I heard the voice of my class president, Taeyeon.
I look in front of the class, there's a principal and an unknown man with a spectacle. He looks.. very.... HANDSOME!

"Bow to the teachers!"

We bow to the teachers. Everyone is waiting excitedly to know about the man that is standing behind the principal.

"Anyeongsamikha!" (hello) the principal said.

"This is your teacher for this 2 months. He will teach you for a while until Mrs. Kim is fully healed."
The principal said briefly.

"Excuse me sir, what happen to Mrs. Kim?"

One of the student asked.

"Well., she labored her son yesterday, but she was found with tumor in her brain. So, she needs to undergo an operation  quickly and rest for the time being."
The principal said.

Ahh... wait, what?! It's such a bad news to hear in the nice day like today.

"So, Mr. Hwang." the principal looked at the man behind him and make a signal with his hand to tell the man that he needs to talk.
The man walk forward.

"Anyeonghayeosaeyo! My name is Hwang Jackson, I am 22 and I came as a practical teacher here,I will teach you for this two months." He said and smile.

Ommona! he's so handsome.... and when he talked, he gets more handsome, when he smile...Ahhh!! He seems like a prince!

It feels like I am in a fantasyland, wearing a wealthy white dress, a crystal-like heels and a diamond-gold crown. Sitting on my throne, and waiting for the prince in front of me to come to me and kneel down to hold my precious hand and ask me to marry with him.

"Do you have anything to say?" the prince asked me.
"Will you marry me?" I said and smile widely.
"hmm?" the prince's showed that he is in confusion

Ahahahahaha!

Suddenly I heard a very loud laughs around me.
Ouch!
Something knocked my head, I touch my head and saw a crumpled white papers.

"Yah! Sowonnie, yah pabbo!" (Yah: hey) (Pabbo: fool)

Some voices keeps hitting my head. along with the crumpled paper. I close my eyes and open it again. I finally found out that, I'm not in a fantasyland, but in my class!

I look around me, the whole class is laughing at me, and Jin is busying himself crumpling the papers and throw it to me. I look in front, Mr. Jackson is looking at me and laugh.

Oh no! It's the most embarrassing moment in my life, my face starting to burn, I take the History book on Jin's desk and cover my face. I run quickly out of the class. Well, I took Jin's book because I don't have any book on my desk and his desk is just next to mine.

"Sowonnie..!"

I heard Jin shouted my name, but I don't care, I am so embarrassed right now! I run to the sick bay.